No wonder, nothing can be more tragic than losing a family- member. Even sometimes the loss is irreparable. So, it is often difficult to write a thank you card when you are grieving. Though tough, yet it can be a great gesture to show that you care about those who have attended the funeral and were beside you during the tough and offered a friendly shoulder to rest.
Bereavement thank you cards are a way of showing your gratefulness towards the people who were there for the support and sent you cards or flowers in the memory of the lost member.
Here are Best Bereavement thank you cards Messages
- “Thank you for your kind gesture of love and care in memory of ‘XYZ’. It was great loss for us and we appreciate your support. We will miss him dearly.”
- “Thank you for your attending his funeral ceremony. It was so comforting to see you after all these years. Thank you for all your support while we were grieving his death.”
- “It’s never easy to overcome the grief of losing someone dear. The loss is beyond repair but your presence and support really provided us with comfort. Thank you!”
- “Thanks for your auspicious presence the funeral ceremony of XYZ. He must be seeing us from heaven an blessing us all. It was soothing to have your presence in that tough time.”
- “Heartiest thank you for the flowers and all the bereavement wishes in the memory of uncle. Those were his favourite flowers. He must be resting in peace now and blessing us all”
- “There is a saying –“A friend is need is a friend indeed” –you are a true friend of mine and i thank you for showing your eternal support at our toughest phase of life. “
“Thank you for your kind letter of sympathy. Your heartfelt words of consolation were helpful for us. It is comforting to know how XYZ touched so many lives and how much he will be missed by all who knew her.”
“Thank you for your heartfelt words in the memory of aunt in her funeral. They really touched my heart deeply. She will be always remembered and miss by us all”
“I never thought beyond the funeral much but please know that all your thoughtful words of consolation to heal our pain was a much needed thing. Thank you for attending the funeral of my brother.”
“XYZ was a wonderful person. He was loving, caring and used to think of everyone in the family. Our loss is huge and tragic. But all your healing words of comfort and support will help us in this difficult time.”
“Thank you so much for the wonderful words you used in the messages. They are kind and soothing. I was grieving the death of XYZ and didn`t really know how to reply to the emails I received during this tough time.”
“Your thoughtful words have made it easy for me to survive the sorrow of loss. Thank you so much for your wonderful work. God bless you.”
“I don’t have enough words to thank you for your presence at the funeral of my uncle. All your support consoled us and worked as a healing touch to the painful wounds of grief.”
“The card you sent is lovely and the wording, so touching. I am so thankful for your love and support. Losing XYZ, so suddenly, has left me feeling so but I really appreciate your kind gesture.”
“Your offer of support with the funeral is so much appreciated as I know we must try to gather strength for the coming weeks and months. Thanks for all your thought full wishes.”
“Your beautiful flowers arrived today. Thank you so much for thinking of us and your kind words about Peter are very much appreciated.”
“I don’t know what I would have done without you! Thank you for all the help and support you gave me in organizing the funeral ceremony. Words cannot express my gratitude.“
“Thank you for your thoughtful card and kind words you shared about XYZ. It is nice to know that you are thinking of us in this difficult time. I know you and Tom were close and his death must also come as a great shock to you. Thanks for everything.”
All these bereavement ‘thank you’ cards will help you show your gratitude towards those who have attended the funeral ceremony of your beloved one an offered a kind gesture in the form of either flowers or cards or thoughtful words of mouth. A fair weather friend is always available but a true friend will always be there by your side even during the toughest phase of life.
The person who is there through every thick and thin to always offer a helping hand and a comfortable shoulder to cry on, is indeed a genuine well wisher of yours. So, it is, without any doubt, a great thing to thank them for all their kindness.