A first communion is basically the first event in a child’s life that will bring them closer to the world of religion, a moment in which a child is first introduced in the learning of Christianity and will have his or her first sacred host.
Communion is not just about the bread and wine; it is about the body and blood of Jesus. It is not just about the ritual or the method; it is about listening to Jesus and doing what he says. Communion is not an obligation, but it is a celebration.
Communion basically celebrates the Gospel: Jesus was broken for us so that we can be fixed by Him. Celebrating communion marks the story of Jesus, how he gave himself completely to give us a better life, a new start, and a fresh relationship with God.
Are you planning a special event? So, it must be such an exciting time for you! In preparation of that, you need to pick the perfect first communion invitation. You want to send communion invitations that will not just tell them about the upcoming event, but impress them with your amazing taste!
We have a collection of every type of communion invitation you can think of! Starting from classic communion invitations featuring the bible, to more contemporary invitations featuring black and white scenes.
Communion Invitation Wording Ideas
- On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. We have arranged for a communion party at our place. Let us celebrate the day together. You are cordially invited to the communion party arranged by us.
- For our Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous to bring you to the God. He was put to death in the body but he was made alive in the Spirit. Let us celebrate the communion all together in the remembrance of the sacrifice of Jesus. You are invited to the party along with your family.
- Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty”. Let us remember the lord today and bow down before him. Come let’s celebrate the communion together. Hope to see you at the mentioned place on the said time.
- For as often as you eat this bread and drink up the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. You are cordially invited to the communion of our daughter (________). Hope to see you along with your family.
- Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, ‘Take, eat; this is my body’. And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, ‘ Drink of it, all of you’. We thank him for saving us from all the sins by sacrificing his own life. Please join us as our niece makes her first holy communion.
_ May you always know the peace of Jesus, the light of his love, and the joy of his life within you” we are cordially inviting you to celebrate the Communion of our son/ daughter.
_May God, who brought you to this special day continue to direct your life in the perfect way. Our darling little angel was sent from heaven above. Please celebrate her/his Communion and surround her with your love!
_May this life- giving Bread always feed your soul and nourishes your spirit. Invite you to join them and share their joy at the Communion of their son/ daughter .
_May the gifts of the Holy Spirit strengthen you making you a witness of Christ’s love. May you always live your faith with joy and eternal happiness! We request the pleasure of your company at the Communion of their daughter/son.
_”As you receive your First Holy Communion, embrace the happiness that comes from knowing Jesus and the peace that comes from growing in his love”. Please join us as we celebrate the Communion of our daughter/son.
_God bless you as you receive Eucharist on your First Holy Communion! May the love of Jesus shine within your heart now and forever. Please worship and celebrate with us the First Holy Communion of our son/ daughter.
_ In this world of ours, every believer must be a spark of a bright light, a centre of eternal love, a vivifying ferment for the mass and it will be that all the more as, in the depths of his being, he lives in the communion with God. The bread of the life . . . the cup of joy . . . this will be a blessed day! Please join us for the Communion of (___________).
_ Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self. We invite you to join us for the Communion of our daughter/son .
_ Every day hHe humbles Himself just as He did when from His throne of heaven into the Virgin’s womb; every day He comes to us and lets us see Him in lowliness, when He slowly descends from the bosom of the Father into the hands of the priest at the altar. We thank him with all our might for blessing us with a baby boy. We invite you please join us for his first communion.
_ “When the bee has gathered the dew and the earth’s sweetest nectar from the flowers, it turns it into honey, then hastens to its hive. In the same way, the priest, having taken from the altar the Son of God, gives him to you as delicious food. As our son is going to have his first communion, you and your family are cordially invited.
_ We are joyfully bringing our son / daughter into the love and grace of God’s family. We invite you to celebrate the Communion of (name). Hope to see you there. Your presence would be highly appreciated.
_ He is a very special child, he has the sweetest way of bringing great joy to each and every day. As he makes his first Communion, this comes with love and pride to bring a prayer that God will be forever by his side. With love and pride we invite you to join us
for the Communion of our daughter/son.
_ All the good works in the world are not at all equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God himself. You are invited to attend the Holy Communion of our son/daughter
_ Accepting the blood of Jesus Christ and making it to the First Holy Communion is a big step in any young boy/girl’s life. You are invited to attend the Holy Communion of our son/daughter on (date and time) at (place).
_ Join us as we dedicate our child to God at [name] First Holy Communion. Her ceremony will take place at [location] on [date and time]. We have the immense pleasure of inviting you to the First Communion of their daughter [name].
What to write in a communion Invitation?
- Tell them that you really want them to witness your child taking a step closer to religion
- Mention how important it is for you to get their blessings
- Make them feel a part of the auspicious day
- Mention how happy you would be to see them there
How to respond to a communion Invitation?
- Tell them you would be present to witness the ceremony
- Congratulate them on getting their child closer to the religious world
- Let them know you will be happy to give your blessings to their child
- Thank them for inviting you
Here is the big list of All Invitation Wording ideas that covers over 501+ of All Parties, Events, and related to Businesses. also, We Crafted Catchy Ready-made Invitation Card Canva Templates for you.