Condolence is a way to express sympathy towards someone who is pained by the loss of their loved ones or a closely related person. In most cases, the pain caused is mostly related to death, misfortune or something beyond one’s control that can make anyone overwhelmingly sad.
Condolences that are expressed generally refers to the concern and support one is showing towards an individual who is going through the process of grieving. Although the process of suffering and grieving is extremely personal but it never hurts to send heartfelt condolence messages. When it comes to your boss, you may find it difficult to find the words to express your commiseration properly. So,
Here is a list of condolence messages for bosses to express how you feel-
- Dear Sir/Ma’am, I just got the news and I am deeply saddened by the loss of your father. May you find peace as your father is being ascended to heaven.
- We cannot imagine how difficult is for you to cope up with the loss of your wife/Husband. I hope you find some comfort in thinking that he/she will not suffer anymore.
- Although the person is not with you anymore but the memories shall always be with you. My deepest condolences are with you and your family, Sir /Ma’am.
- The remembrance of our loved ones is the only consolation we’ve got when we lost them. Sir/Ma’am, I hope you stay strong as your family needs you to be.
- The noble heart of your mother has stopped and she will begin her journey towards the gates of heaven. May you accept the fact that the Lord is there to take care of her now.
- The sadness I feel right now upon hearing the bad news is incomparable to what you are going through. Boss, I can only provide you with my deepest sympathies on this sad occasion.
- The sudden departure of our loved one is bound to give us heartaches. I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I hope your wife’s soul is at peace now. Stay Strong, Boss.
- We didn’t meet your father but we saw him in you and I cannot fathom the pain you’re feeling. My sympathies are with you and your family, Sir.
_Dear Ma’am, I’ve known your husband since the school days and it is extremely unbelievable for me to hear the news of his demise. I wish you the all the strength in life.
_Friends are a blessing from above and to cope with a loss of such a dear friend is heart-shattering. I hope God is able to lessen the pain you’re feeling right now.
_On this woeful occasion, I would like to express my deepest condolences to you and your family. Boss, I wish you all the healing to come out from a personal loss.
_Dear Boss, I know it is a very sad occasion for you but don’t think of your wife as gone rather she’s still with you in each dawn. I hope you stay strong for the sake of your children.
_With the loss of your mother, the earth has lost its best creation. May you find all the care and peace to get you through this toughest time of your life.
_The bad news of losing your loved one is heart wrenching but one has to go on, Dear Boss, as life will go on. I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family.
_As a brother, seeing your little sister go is very gut wrenching. I believed her guardian angel couldn’t see her suffer more. I hope you find your strength to confront her demise.
_The void that is left by your mother cannot be ever filled but it is on you to preserve her fondest memories. Dear Boss, I hope you find peace as she is in a better place now.
_Dearest Boss, I want to express my condolences to you and your siblings on the demise of your little brother. You and your family are in our prayers.
_Hello Sir/Ma’am, I know this is a very dreadful occasion as the pain of losing our loved one is almost unbearable. I hope God is there to provide you the comfort on this sorrowful occasion.
_Dear Boss, I am truly sorry to hear the news of your mother’s demise. I can tell she raised a very strong-hearted child. May the pain of yours gets lessens with each passing day.
_Sir, your beloved wife is no longer with you but you do have fond memories of hers to visit her whenever you want. May the comfort of such memories help you in regaining necessary strength.
_The sadness you’re feeling can’t be expressed in words. I know it’s not going to help you much but I’d like to express my commiseration to you and your daughters, Dear Sir.
_Sir, I hope you know that your mother lived a very happy and long life without any suffering. On this saddening occasion, I wish you the power to come out of this very personal loss.
_The pain that comes with a loss of our loved one shall be embraced and used a fuel on our individual journeys. I hope you do that, Sir, because that is what your wife would’ve wanted you do.
_During this sad time, I hope the Lord is able to bring you and your family the much-needed solace and comfort. My support and empathies are with you, Dear Boss.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, It pains me to just accept the demise of your little brother. My heart goes to you and your parents. Do accept my sincere condolences.
_Your mother was the most kindest and bravest person I’ve ever come across. May she share some of her strength with you from above. Wish you all the peace, Dear Boss.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, I am so sad to hear about the passing of your father. He is a great loss to all the people who know him. Please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
_Boss, I hope you let the grateful memories of your best friend help you in the times of sorrow. My deepest sympathies are with you and his family.
_In these sorrowful times, finding comfort and peace is the hardest thing to do but that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t look for it. Dearest Sir/Ma’am, May the lord relieve you from your pain.
_Dear Boss, I heard that your sister is no more with us. From the deepest strata of my heart, I would like to express my commiseration. May her soul be blessed with eternal rest.