Condolence is an expression which is generally used in expressing sympathy towards a person who is agonized by the loss of a dear one or great misfortune. While words have the ability to make someone inherently good during their tough phases, but saying the wrong things at the wrong time makes the situation very uncomfortable for both.
As far as your manager’s personal loss is concerned, the whole office tends to get affected and mourns the loss together. So it is imperative that the wordings in your condolence messages have the ability to help a grieving person.Below is a list of condolence messages that you can send to your managers to show your sympathy towards their loss
Here are Best Condolence Messages for Manager
- There was no doubt that your father was the most munificent man I’ve ever known. The loss of him is deeply saddening to me. I hope you feel surrounded by love, Sir/Ma’am.
- There are some instances in life where words lose their ability to heal a person and I believe the loss of your mother is one such instance. I can only wish you peace to recover from this personal loss.
- Dear Sir/Ma’am, even though the person won’t ever come back to life but their memories with you will stay forever. May you find comfort and peace in such memories.
- A good heart of your mother has stopped beating as her soul is being ascended into heaven. May you share your sadness with us to feel a little better. Wish you peace, Sir/Ma’am.
- The loss of your loved ones is the terrifying nightmare we all have to live. Sir/Ma’am, I hope the sadness in your heart is healed by our prayers of your well-being.
- It is impossible to find comfort in words when you are experiencing the pain that comes with the loss of your beloved wife. Just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- In this sorrowful time, I am at loss of words. I cannot imagine the heartache you’re going through. May the lord instill some strength in your heart and body.
- Dear Sir/Ma’am, I have seen your mother once or twice but I knew it then she was a woman of integrity and beautiful personality. I am so sorry for her loss. May she rest in peace.
_On this sad occasion of your brother’s demise, May you find some comfort in knowing that your grief is shared by all of us. We wish you all the peace of mind, Sir/Ma’am.
_ We all knew your father and that is why it is hard for us to believe that he’s no more. I hope you find solace in knowing that he’s in a better place.
_ Dear Sir, I’ve known your wife since the college days and it is extremely hard for me to believe the news of her demise. I wish you the all the strength to fight these hardest days without her.
_The sudden departures of our loved ones tend to hurts the most. May your sister’s soul is rest in peace. I wish you the strength to stay strong, Sir/Ma’am.
_Without the presence of our dearest, the life is bound to get harder to live in. But Sir, you have to keep going on as your wife would’ve expected the same from you.
_My Dearest Sir/Ma’am, you father lived everyday to the fullest. Now that he is gone, I hope you continue his legacy of living one day at a time. Wish you a speedy emotional recovery, Sir/Ma’am.
_If the mourners could look up in the night they would know that the dead are not in graves but are in stars. May you find comfort in such words to get you through this hard time.
_Moms are special and they are the only ones who never really leave us but stay in memories and hearts forever. Sir/Ma’am, May God bless your wonderful family in these dire times.
_ Dearest Manager, I wish to express my commiseration to you and your siblings on the demise of your little sister. May the lord bless your family with the utmost strength and tenacity.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, it has come to my attention that you and your family have encountered a tremendous loss. I am very saddened about the passing about your brother. Do accept my sincere condolences.
_Your little angel of a daughter will always be within our hearts as she knew very well how to win them. I cannot express my sadness upon hearing this awful news. Wish you peace and comfort, Sir/Ma’am.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, I hope you can share some of your anguish with me as it will eventually help you heal. My heart goes out to you, Sir/Ma’am, at this time of grief.
_It saddens me to hear about your wife’s loss. Although, I do understand the pain you’re going through right now. I wish you peace and gentle healing of your emotional scars.
_There are no words left for me to condole you for such an unimaginable loss. I hope you know that I am praying to Lord for your family’s well being.
_The gut wrenching pain that comes with the suicide of one of your loved ones is inexpressible. Sir/Ma’am, I wish you moments of peace and comfort as you bid goodbye to your dearest friend.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, I know death is inevitable but doesn’t mean it ends relationship. May you preserve your sister’s memories and come out of this pit of sadness.
_Dear Sir/Ma’am, I want to convey my deepest sympathy on the loss of your daughter. She was a very beautiful person inside and out, she will be missed badly.
_Dearest Manager, I cannot fathom the agony you might be feeling right now. May God grant you strength to see you through this dreadful and difficult time.
_I know this is a very tough time for you and I want you know that I am there for your needs. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, Sir/Ma’am.
_Dear Manager, I hope you know that your father was a wonderful person and had enjoyed a very remarkable life. I wish you the strength to come out of this personal loss.
_May the loving memories of your brother is able to ease your pain and bring you comfort. Sir/ Ma’am, I send you healing prayers and confronting hugs.
_On this dreadful occasion, do accept my condolences on the passing of your beloved sister. It really was an honor for me to have known such a brilliant personality.