Whenever a person gets a promotion it is one such moment that brings a plenty of joy because a lot of hard work has been done in order to get promoted. Be it a friend, brother, sister or colleague, your wishes for the newly promoted person should be motivating and inspiring at the same time.
New position in work always means that there will be added responsibility and pressure and your wishes should convey them all the best for the work that comes ahead and make them feel that they are meant to be at that place and deliver their best. Some of the best congratulations for promotion quotes which you can dedicate to people are noted down below.
Here are Best Congratulations Quotes on Promotion
- This promotion always deserved a hard working person like you and I’m so glad that it finally gets it. Congratulations on the leap ahead to success, work harder buddy!
- Congratulations, you will now have even tougher working life and more work pressure than ever before, but we all know you can do these with ease! That’s what promotions basically mean. Sorry for bursting the bubble, you deserve all the praise. Congrats!
- Your boss was late to figure out that you are way more brilliant and capable. Congrats on the promotion, we knew it way before and it had to come.
- Now that you are boss, make sure that you pass on your traits if hard working and honesty to all those who are your subordinates and be an exemplary leader. Congratulations on a well deserved promotion.
- You didn’t get the promotion because you wanted. You got it because you deserved it better than anyone else out there. Good luck for the new role and all the added responsibilities that will be showered upon you along with the pay raise!
- In a world where people starve to save their arse, you stayed up late and dedicated yourself to the company and helped others without any gain for the self. The reward couldn’t be small, the massive promotion was about to come! Congratulations.
- You are a tiger when you work and now this promotion is the fruit of the hard work. Party harder and enjoy the moment so that you can taste the success. Cheers to your success.
– With your set of skills and knowledge, you are an asset to the company that cannot be ever replaced! Congratulations on a well deserved promotion and wishing you all the best to work harder and reach the zenith of success!
– Remember a promotion at work doesn’t mean you will not give time to your wife or else be ready for a demotion at home! Wishing you all the luck for the new prospect and added responsibility in life.
– You are a victim of a larger plan by the company as they don’t want to let you go ever and hence baited you with a promotion. Congratulations brother, well deserved!
– Your hard work adds the right spice to the success recipe of the company and hence you get your promotions right on time. You are awesome, congratulations mate!
– Yes you did get a raise, but think of it as a just a mere money that will go paying your enhanced credit card bills for the family! Wishing you all the best for the promotion, good luck!
– Right now your LinkedIn profile is buzzing with people who are jealous due to the fabulous promotions you just received. Congratulations on the worthy hike!
– Lucky people do not get promoted, only those who work their sweat off make it to the top and get promoted. I know you were one of them and hence this is what you deserved! Congratulations, keep working hard!
– I truly believe, this promotion is just the beginning of all the great successes that are to come in your life. You have what it takes to make it large, congratulations buddy!
– You must be working under blind people! What else could take them to realise that you worked so hard and deserved this long time back. Well, stay focused and work harder and a heartiest congratulations on the raise brother!
– You have proved all the management books wrong and have been both a proficient leader when your colleagues needed you and an efficient follower when your bosses asked you for something. This promotion was long due, congratulations on getting your due share!
– Today I’m proud of your bosses because they have taken their first worthy decision and given you the right promotion you deserved! Congratulations on this mate.
All these wishes will make the promotion even more special for the person and surely overwhelm him/her. Promotions come only after sincere and earnest hard work and hence make sure that you flatter their qualities so that they work even harder and thrive to reach to the top.
Use the above mentioned wishes to make them feel elated on the achievement and propel them to achieving greater things at work in the days to come!