International country music day is celebrated on 17th September of every year. Country music was originated in America and is a piece of popular music across America and Europe region. The main aim of this day is to celebrate and pay tribute to the country music artists.
International Country Music day messages:
– Music is the energy drink of the soul, which vibrates positivity.
– May the rhythm and melody of music fill in your life, and you never have a dull moment.
– What fresh air is to lungs, music is to ears and heart.
– Good mood can increase your mood in minutes and make you smile instantly.
– Those who say they don’t like country music run away from them. You don’t need that kind of negativity in life.
– On this country music day, make sure you listen to country music with your family and friends.
– Only a few people can enjoy the taste of country music.
– Music to the soul is like a heartbeat to heart.
– There is not even a single day passes when I don’t listen to music; it helps me keep going.
– The country music is the bond that binds the soul of every music lover together.
– One day is not enough to enjoy the gift of music.
– Music knows no boundaries and languages; they have their language which anyone can understand.
– Music doesn’t need expensive instruments, a calm voice, and a beautiful heart, and relatable lyrics. That’s all you need.
– Not every musician is good. Country music is far better.
– The world needs more on the goodness of music, not on the wars.
– The world should invest in music instruments, not war weapons.
– War causes millions of pieces of soul, whereas music heals the grieving souls.
– When words fall short of expressing emotions, then music is the only way to say.
– You are never too old or too young to enjoy country music.
– Not everyone has good taste in music, and those does are the lucky ones.
– Happiness is listening to music while lying on the couch after a long day at work.
– Music gives the energy which everyone is looking for.
– If not the piece, many people’s people life would be dull and boring.
– Music is the way to connect two people who doesnt have a common language. Country music plays that part.
– Music helps you to make memories with unforgettable friends.
– Music is like therapy for many people.
– A world without music will be filled with darkness.
– Music not only gives you happiness, but sometimes it motivates you.
International Country Music Day quotes
“If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Them’s fightin’ words”
― Dolly Parton
“A guitar twanged from the far-off radio. Country music. Damn. They’d resorted to torture already.”
― Kelley Armstrong