Anyone who is planning to start a business would definitely appreciate an expert’s advice. But taking advice from experts is not cheap. In fact, more renowned an expert is greater the consultation fee. There is another way. Although its one-way communication is still very much effective.Which is by reading Books. Books are the cheapest way to get experts advice. The authors will describe the mistakes made by people in the past which will make it easy for the newcomers to avoid them.
- Here is a collection of books that you can check out before starting your business. ______________
- 1. ‘The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything,’
- 2. ‘The Founder’s Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup,’
- 3. ‘Become Your Own Boss in 12 Months: A Month-by-Month Guide to a Business That Works,’
- 4. ‘The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses,‘
- 5. ‘Will It Fly? How to Know if Your New Business Idea Has Wings … Before You Take the Leap,’
- 6. ‘Entrepreneurial You: Monetize Your Expertise, Create Multiple Income Streams, and Thrive,’
- 7. ‘Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook,’
- 8. ‘32 Ways to Be a Champion in Business,’
- 9. ‘Setting The Table,‘
- 10. ‘Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits!: 4 Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential’
- Additional Sources
Here is a collection of books that you can check out before starting your business.
- by Guy Kawasaki
The author of this book is a successful entrepreneur and venture capitalist. In this book, he has provided a guideline for the new business owner which has been prepared in a detailed format.
Kawasaki wants his reader to emphasize the major elements of a business from the get-go so that it doesn’t have a negative impact on business Growth. Kawasaki has shared his knowledge from practical experience in this book. Marketing, crowdfunding, cloud computing, and many more topics are discussed in this book.
- by Noam Wasserman
This book is written by a professor from the University of Southern California. In this book, the author explains the past examples of many businesses. Some of which prevailed while some vanished due to some error or mistake by their owner. Noam emphasizes the stories and breaks down the reason for the business’s failure or success. After that, provides a solution for each problem in case it happens again in the future. This book is perfect for those who are planning to start a business.
- by Melinda F. Emerson
As the name suggests, This is a book that provides a one-year guideline to establishing a business. This guide is practical and easy to follow. Everything in this book is detailed as it tells you when, where and how to start preparing for your business and where to stop.
4. ‘The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses,‘
- by Eric Ries
In this book, the author has taken a scientific approach to create and manage a startup business. His concepts and viewpoints are out of the box. This book is an eye-opener for traditional businessmen and helps the new business owner to see the concept of business in a new light.
- by Thomas K. McKnight
The author of this book is a super expert. So far he has helped to launch hundreds of business. He uses his knowledge and experience to design a comprehensive checklist which can determine how good your business idea really is in the current business world. Launching a new business can be exciting but it is also very challenging if one is not ready to handle the stress. This book can greatly benefit you if you are one such individual.
- by Dorie Clark
This book is for those who hope to work for themselves. Dorie is a marketing expert, the advice she has shared in her books are nothing but insightful. She designs a plan that can make your dreams a reality. She has also described many successful stories of the different business sector to motivate and inspire her readers.
- by Gary Vaynerchuk
The author of this book is New York Times bestselling author. He has emphasized online business and how to get customers. In our current day of information and technology, Gary tells his readers how to use it to their advantage and increase their business. This book is very helpful for those who are having troubles with getting customer online or struggling with social media marketing.
- by Earvin ‘Magic’ Johnson
This book is what you can call treasure house of information. The author kept pretty much everything in mind while writing this book as it describes steps for establishing a business and all of its key factors extensively along with the common mishaps or errors cause by businessmen in the past. For greater inspiration, the author has also provided some case study and motivational theories. This book has pretty much everything one can wish for.
9. ‘Setting The Table,‘
- by Danny Meyer
This is a great book for those who are planning to start a service based business. Because the author has given many pieces of advice in his book which is related to customer service. The author himself is a restauranteur. Based on his past experience and knowledge the author has shared the highly effective tutorial of hospitality in his book. Which is quite useful for management personnel as well.
- By Greg Crabtree
This book provides insights on how to finance small business by following a guideline that illustrates everything steps by step. It contains many case studies. This book also highlights the major element that influences a business. Such as Human resource, taxes etc. According to the author, a business owner should always have an open mind and try to grasp the greater scenario while considering finance.
Although these books are a great source of knowledge, Your accomplishment depends on how much you were able to comprehend from these books and use it on your practical life. These books can help a businessman to determine what to do and what not to do. Which will pave the road for a successful business? All that’s left is for the entrepreneurs to walk on this path they created.
- 8 Best Start-Up Books to Buy in 2022
- 101+ Book Board Names for Pinterest
- 15 Books Every Small Business Owner should read
- Educate Yourself About Business Intelligence With Theses 20 BI Books
- 5 Best Marketing Books You must Read If You Are A Salesperson
- 455+ Best Book Club Business Names Ideas
- Most 12 Influential Books Ever Written About Business
- 9 Books for Sales that Broaden Your Knowledge
- 12 Best Books for Startups Entrepreneurs
- 23 Best and Amazing Books for Designing