July is the month of tenderness, warmth, and sweet musings. July has an aura that deeply touches us all and inspires us to go beyond our self-created limits.
If you are searching for words to articulate your sensations for July here are 201+ WhatsApp statuses for you.
Happy WhatsApp statuses for July
– I so love the spirit of July, it’s so carefree and wild.
– Dear July please bring more happiness along with you.
– July is my favorite month for reasons unknown.
– July is my month of harnessing positivity and warmth.
– July never fails to enthrall me with its beauty.
– July has the air of freedom and refreshment that makes me admire it more.
– Playing soccer is my favorite time in July.
– July is a beautiful opportunity for my soul to grow.
– My shopping sprees are high in July.
– July is a beautiful treat for my glooms and fits.
– I am hugging the spirit of July.
– July is like the sky full of hopes.
– July is the best month to communicate with my inner thoughts.
– I am spicing up my life with new garden flowers because it’s July already.
– A nice haircut can make me ready for embracing a beautiful July.
– I am giving leeway to my repressed thoughts this July.
– July is like a painting etched in summer shades.
– July gives me a sunny temperament.
– I am a lover of Sunshine and a sparkling July.
– July is the month of inculcating virtues like self-love.
– I am making a beautiful dollhouse for a playful July.
– July is like a glint of light for my brooding soul.
– I am gifting myself a pair of binoculars this July.
– I feel, July is the best time to harp on our shortcomings.
– I like to sing songs of love in July.
– I wish I could sail to some remote island this July.
– July is an answer to some of my prayers.
– July is a whole new sensation for my bosom.
– Farewell, old memories, I want to start afresh this July.
– July is a month of healthy eating for me.
– Good music can make my July great.
– Oh dear July, my love for you ineffable.
– July instigates in me feelings so profound!
– I share an inextricable bond with July because it’s my birth month.
– Being a July-born baby, I so love this month of fun.
– I love the warmth of July afternoons.
– I feel like yodeling to my heart’s content in July.
– Composing new songs to give a voice to my July thoughts.
– I feel like running away to a treehouse for a splendid July.
– I am a sucker for anything peppy and cool like July.
– A little more positively and zeal is all I need to face this July.
– I love the azure skies of July.
– I am purging off the clouds of doubt in my soul this July.
– July will be like a motivation for my whimsical mind.
– Tuning into the positive vibes of July.
– Dissipating my inner conflicts to embrace July with more trust.
– I would like to revolve around self-love in July.
– Twists and twirls with lively beats are my kinds of July.
– My little garden is blooming beautifully with the warmth of July.
– My heart flies away like a flying lantern on July evenings.
– Sprinkling hope and trust in everything can make my July stronger.
Poetic WhatsApp statuses for July
– In what language do the leaves whisper in July?
– July is a desire my heart is holding on to dearly.
– July is the sketch of happiness personified for me.
– July is a happy anecdote to my mundane life.
– Amidst the muttering litanies July seems like a piece of music.
– I am learning to dance with the spirit of July.
– Things flow in tranquility in my unorganized July.
– July is a sojourn for my gypsy soul.
– I carry an ocean of love and the carefree spirit of July in my heart.
– I wish I could get a magic bird this July.
– July is a glint of light in the dark tunnel of my mind.
– Have you seen how birds chirp under the warm breeze of July?
– Lull me to sleep, July nights.
– Dissipating my inner demons in the mellow light of July.
– I want to sail like a silvery fish in the drifting clouds of July.
– July of idleness is a keepsake for my heart.
– July lights up a chandelier in my heart.
– I am chasing my shadow and other dreams in July.
– I love hearing about the lisping of leaves in July.
– To me, July is like a bouquet of pink roses.
– My tryst with July always ends in delight.
– I love hearing the sweet murmurs of July evenings.
– Rainbows in July splash colors in my life.
– Droopy flowers of July make me a little sad.
– I wish I could paint the skies purple in July.
– I am trying to cut through the dizzying array of options in July.
– Ruminating upon the beauty of July makes me feel I am closer to heaven.
– Idleness and fleeting thoughts are my companions of July.
– Every little attempt and success are a part of my July musings.
– I will let unpleasant things pass by unheeded for a placid July.
– Gliding through July with an air of hope.
– There nothing more beautiful than lying under the oak tree in July.
– Pursuing my countless desires in the month of July.
– I feel July has a poetic fervor about it!
– I feel like a traveler with no destination in July.
– I love how the evening sky spreads in July.
– Violets in July mornings can kill all my glooms.
Relaxing WhatsApp statuses for July
– I would love to go on a vacation this July.
– Born with an escapist soul, I desire a splendid tour in July.
– I wish I could escape the city life and go on a beach vacation this July.
– A beach and a pair of yellow slippers are all I need for my July.
– Cool kiwi mojito never fails to make my July special.
– Cucumber salad is what makes my July cool.
– Quirky Sunglasses and Sunscreens are my necessities for July.
– White water rafting will keep me happy this July.
– I wish I could go on a trekking trip this July.
– July includes holiday moods in me.
– I am painting my room blue and decorating it with starfishes because it’s July.
– My mini balcony garden is my go-to place in July.
– The warmth of July is so comforting to my heart.
– I need a speck of lit pixie dust and a carefree July.
– Are there any Harry Potter spells to make my July a little more awesome?
– Waking up to me sunbeams and sipping white tea is my kind of July.
– I didn’t organize anything for this tameless July.
– A sassy July is my ultimate therapist.
– Shades of pink lipsticks have beautifully hued my July.
– I am painting a new canvas with the hues of July.
– I allow nothing to tamper with my July moods.
– Tipping on some cool song can make my July cooler.
– A pearl necklace and a black dress are my kind of July outings.
– Playing piano pieces by Beethoven, because July is the month of Symphony.
– Unkempt hair and gleeful spirits are my kind of July.
– I won’t skip my workout schedule for July.
– I am practicing to say “No” this July.
– I will just take one day at a time this July.
– I run short of words while describing the resplendence of July.
– A top bun is my favorite hairstyle for July.
– There’s a certain amount of madness that strikes me in July.
– A moment of silence every day is what I need for a happy July.
– I love watching happy flowers dance in the July air.
– Smile is going to be my accessory in July.
– Sunsets in July make an imprint on my heart.
– I have the propensity of being euphoric in July.
– My skincare routine is going to be my priority in July.
– I love basking under the July sunlight.
– I love wearing quirky jewelry in July.
– My July is all about strumming my guitar.
– July gives me vagabond moods.
– July is a prelude to my happiness.
– Musky perfumes and pretty outfits are my favorite in July.
– Blue jeans and white T-shirts are my closet staples in July.
– I feel simplicity is the style statement of July.
– I make a cocoon of peace around me for July.
– Unconditional love is going to be my philosophy for July.
– I wish I could send you all butterflies of happiness in July.
– Splurging on Sunglasses makes my July perfect.
– July seems like a holiday destination for my thoughts.
– I would seize any tidbits of fun that come my way this July.
– Prune salad in my comfort food for July.
– I am wallowing in happiness this July.
– I have no time for exceptionally flaky people for July.
– I am creating a bubble of happiness around me for a peppy July.
– I would like to walk on some ancient street in July.
Romantic WhatsApp statuses for July
– Only he adds meanings to my vague July.
– She is my sweet dream in July nights.
– Each little moment spent with him has made my July more worthy.
– How beautiful it feels to look into her eyes and enjoy July mornings.
– She is my precious moment of July.
– He is my laughter and sunbeam in July.
– He is an end to my worries in July.
– I love sending him fresh fruits in the month of July.
– I am planning to give him tiny surprises in July.
– July passed away in a jiffy because I got to spend time with him.
– A walk in our garden with him makes my July filled with wonder.
– July is like a fairy tale for us.
– Making him happy is my mission for July.
– I feel, love is the very pulse of July.
– She is like a phantom of delight to my soul in July.
– His eyes are stars that shine in a July twilight.
– We have dedicated our July to togetherness and silly fights.
– I see him in everything, even in the dewy flowers of July.
– My heart is brimming with love and fondness this July.
– He never fails to add rare charms to my July evenings.
– Self-love is the kind of love I aspire for in July.
– July is but a sweet remembrance of time spent together with him.
– He is the reason behind my gales of laughter in July.
– I love sauntering along the shoreline in July afternoons with him.
– He is the cutest flower in my garden of July.
– Visitations by Love is my gift in July.
– She is my answer to July prayers.
– You are the answer to a thousand if fuddling questions in July.
– He is like a tic of happy reaction in my July nights.
– My July of romantic endeavors will soon slink off the blink of an eye.
– Every little thing he does seems so special in July.
– July is a trance I would like to step into for the rest of the year.
– Swinging together in our swing is the best part of July.
– I love spending time with my cookie in the melodious twilight of July.
– A caring should is all I need to keep me comfortable in July.
– My love soars high in the gleeful wind of July.
– I wish I could go on a voyage to the cinnamon islands of Love in July.
– I need a kaleidoscope of hearts in July.
– Heart-shaped biscuits know what’s in my mind this July.
– I want to be like Queen of Cups from the tarot deck this July.
– My love for July is hued in pink and blue shades.
– His loving heart is my summer camp of July.
Nostalgic WhatsApp statuses for July
– How beautiful the sunsets were in the July of my childhood.
– I used to hunt dragonflies in July when I was a kid.
– I used to search for the polestar in July evenings.
– I used to visit our countryside house every year in July.
– Riding bicycles in the afternoons of July made my days special.
– Homemade pancakes were my favorite in my July of Childhood.
– I vividly remember how I used to take the snaky road on my way to the church in July evenings.
– July had some other meaning in my childhood.
– How easy it was to let go of woes in the dusk of our childhood Julys.
– I had big dreams, dreams of catching butterflies in July.
– My grandma used to make banana cookies in July.
– Broken dolls and scattered puzzles used to fill a lot of July.
– I wish I could go back to the childhood of my July.
– I was a child full of dreams in July.
– July was a happy chapter in my childhood novels.
– I still remember how I vouched to find great giants in July.
– Back in the delightful days of my childhood, July used to give me “Once upon a time” vibes.
– I used to play all afternoon in our attic room during July vacations.
– I used to paint the clouds of July in my childhood.
– Paper boats are still floating in my July childhood.
– Finding a colorful umbrella seemed like a treasure in July.
– Few days are now lost beyond recall, days when we used to play treasure hunt in July.
– A scarecrow used to address all my sorrows in the sultry heat of July afternoons.
– My childhood memories of July are still a keepsake.
– Pondering over my childhood memories of July made me nostalgic.
– I am recollecting those happy July mornings when mom used to wake me up.
– July was the perfect time to hear tales of summer fairies when I was a kid.
– My rocking chair and an elephant soft toy used to make my July afternoons special.
– Afternoon siestas of July were the highlights of my childhood days.
– I used to solve Sudoku games in July evenings when I was a child.
– Swimming classes in the summer of July were so much fun when I was a little kid.