In the course of the most recent couple of years, the normal range we’ve seen has been between $350,000 – $550,000. Contingent upon area and various different variables, the expense to fabricate another dental clinic or remodel a current structure to suit a dental clinic can go from $100 to $200 (or more) per square foot (excluding hardware).
It’s constantly savvy to verify a few cost gauges from neighborhood temporary workers in your general vicinity as you build up your development/remodel plan.
- Starting Dental Clinic: 10 Things to Know
- Top 10 Best Dental Clinics in the USA
- Pediatric Office Names: 600+ Catchy, Creative Names
- 201+ Catchy Dental Clinic Slogans and Taglines
- 25+ Actionable Dental Clinic Marketing Ideas to Grow Business
- 101+ Top Dental Blogs and Pages Names
- 350+ Best Vet Names That Stuck In People’s Head
- Dental Clinic: 6 About us Page Wording
- 466+ Unique General Store Names That attract Customers
- 369+ Best Foot Care Business Names ideas