The Kentucky derby day is celebrated from 30th April to 1st May. The Kentucky Derby is a horse that is held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It was started in 1874 by Colonel Meriwether Louis Clark Jockey Club, and from his uncles’ john and Churchills, he acquired the race track. The first race was held in 1875.
Kentucky Derby Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Kentucky Derby Day- greetings:
– Kentucky Derby day is here, and the best way is to celebrate this day is by attending a horse race or the best by being part of it. I hope you’ll spend the day well.
– Kentucky Derby day is best-celebrated on-field, not by sitting at the couch in your home. Happy national Kentucky derby day.
– Seeing the horses running to win a race is the best thing you can see on the field and will remember for the rest of your life. It’s pure magic.
– This Kentucky derby day, don’t forget to tell the people that it’s not okay and cool to hurt horses for a mere race; they have emotions and feeling too. Happy national Kentucky derby day.
– The more the pain is, the faster the horse runs in the same way when you are in pain, run as fast as you can to win the race of life. Use your problem as fuel to succeed.
– Horse and humans are no different. They both run the race. They have no idea about why they are running and what they will get—happy national Kentucky derby day.
– If you never saw a horse race, then Kentucky derby is the best day to fulfill your dream to see a race. It’s the rare moment that you will never forget.
– Happiness is getting the tickets to watch the horse race and seeing your favorite winning—happy national Kentucky derby day.
– Horse race is the best example of human superiority that they dint hesitate to give pain to anyone just for the sake of fun.
Kentucky Derby Day-messages:
– It’s better to have the worst day at horse racecourse than to have a good day at home,
– The best way to watch the horse race is with your friends sitting in the gallery and betting which horse will win the race.
– When someone asks about the best days of my life, I say Kentucky derby festival days.
– If you don’t know each other, but as the horse race, we are automatically best friends.
– No bond is greater than the bond between two people hoping for the same horse to win the race.
– We cannot be friends; if you don’t like the horse race no matter how good are you, I automatically hate you.
– All the horses run, but people remember only that who wins the race. The same goes for life no matter how hard work you do; if you are successful, only people will remember you.
– Seeing a horse running is the most beautiful thing in this world.
Kentucky Derby quotes
“A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.”
― Gerald Raftery
“Please, Percy…change your clothes. You smell like you’ve been run over by an electric horse.”
― Rick Riordan
“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him participate in synchronized diving.”
― Cuthbert Soup