Every year, the National Love A Tree Day is marked and celebrated on the 16th of May month by people worldwide. The day is marked in between of the Garden for Wildlife Month. The day tells us to recognize the importance of trees and plants in the environment.
Love A Tree Day – greetings
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to the nature lovers. They are the ones who always take care of trees and plants in the atmosphere.
-This day, we should thank the tree lovers and provide them with more confidence.
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to the ones who does not get much time to enjoy nature. But on this, you should plant a tree or try to save some trees which have been decided to cut off in recent times.
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to the social workers who work for nature.
– Social activists are the ones who work for afforestation and try to cut off deforestation from the forests or any other part of the heart.
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to our self. Go to the saplings sellers and buy saplings from them.
– Plant in your home garden or go to the nearby forest area and plant it there to grow up to a big tree.
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to our family members. All together, start planting some trees anywhere it is possible.
– Look after a tree and care for it so that it gets all the necessary climatic conditions to grow up.
– Happy National Love A Tree Day to my friends who are also part of my family. Try to organize some events where you go to some areas and look after trees there.
– You can even adopt a tree if possible to look after it throughout our life long.
Love A Tree Day – messages
– The National Love A Tree Day is an essential day like all other vital days marked in the National Calendar because it is environmentally friendly. Love the trees; they are also living beings.
-The trees also feel for you as you do for them, but they can not express their feelings for you, unlike you.
-You can care for the trees, so mark it and celebrate the National Love A Tree Day. Plant a new plant on this great day.
– Due to more human needs and being a part of human resources, nature is losing trees from its surface.
– There is a sharp decline in the percentage of trees present throughout the world in the near times.
– Trees are essential and helpful to us. They not oy provide us oxygen but absorb the carbon dioxide to maintain balance in the ecosystem.
-Trees provide us with air, shelter, fruits, vegetables, and other things that human beings need to survive.
– The history of the National Love A Tree Day is still inkling. But works are going on to known the sources of this discovery.
– The celebration in the National Love A Tree day should be compulsory, and we should remember a tree that saves more than ten lives in the ratio form.
Love A Tree Day quotes
“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.”
― John Muir
“If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
― Maggie Stiefvater
“The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson