Everyone is excited to mark and celebrate Mango Day. Hence, it is kept and organized on the 22nd of July month every year during the summer season, also known as mangoes’ season. Mangoes are called the king of fruits because of their sweet, juicy, and delicious taste, mainly grown in the world’s tropical regions.
Mango Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
– Happy Mango Day to everyone present all-around in every corner of the world. The day needs no suggestion to be celebrated as it is a day close to everyone’s heart.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango lovers present anywhere. The whole year-long wait for the mango season to arrive, mark the day and eat mangoes in various ways to satisfy their soul.
– Happy Mango Day to the people who are still not aware of this day. This day is a fun food day and is enough to satisfy your taste buds along with your soul; never forget to mark this day.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango cultivators; they work the whole summer to serve us with the best mangoes. Hence, thanks to them, we can mark and organize this mango day.
– Warm wishes to our selves – A Very Happy Mango Day. On this day, let us with others so that we all together can enjoy the fun food day and try out new recipes from the juicy sweet mangoes.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own selves. We can eat mangoes in all forms, like raw mangoes, or sweet juicy mangoes, make smoothies from it, or also use it in several culinary dishes to enhance the taste.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own family members. Plan to buy dozens of mango so that the mango day is celebrated in a grand way satisfying our soul and taste buds too.
– Happy Mango Day to our dear friends, mates, and their family members. After wishing them to wish others altogether and visit a mango farm or your best mango seller in town, or a mango food place.
Mango Day – messages
– Whenever we hear the name of the mango, we start to lick our lips, hence as it is a favorite fruit to all, Mango Day was decided to be marked in the National Calendar as such other days.
– India, 5000 years ago, was the first to grow mangoes. Then it traveled to Southeast Asia in the 5th and 4th centuries BC. Africa started to produce it from the 10th century BC.
– Mango is known as the National Fruit of India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Bangladesh. Bangladesh also marked the mango tree as their national tree to be grown and cultivated.
– Mango is mostly grown in India’s tropical regions, and now the second-largest production is made by China. This made the Mango Day celebration important to all countries.
– Mango serves as the best culinary item for most countries. Hence, everyone is eager to mark and commemorate Mango Day in a significant way satisfying all the basic needs and taste buds of people.
Mango Day quotes
“Meditation is not just blissing out under a mango tree. It completely changes your brain and therefore changes what you are.”
― Matthieu Ricard
“If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you’d be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
“It all seems so upside down. Upside down cake. I once had a spectacular mango upside down cake while on vacation in Jamaica. Drenched in caramelized mangos and saturated with Jamaican rum.”
― Jenny Gardiner