“First I take the Coffee, than I do the things.”
A Coffee Shop can be a great place for hangout, a business meeting, get together, couple dates, kitty parties or people can take a break on coffee. A coffee shop’s success depends on several factors like its location, interior, the quality of a coffee, shop’s environment, customer service etc.
If you are an owner of your own coffee brand then all things you can do in a unique way to attract your customers. But if you have a coffee shop’s franchise then you have to go with a particular interior of the company.
- Here are Amazing Coffee store Marketing ideas to Grow your Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Party Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- SMS Marketing
- Organize Events
- Coffee Mugs with Brand’s Logo
- Deals of the Day
- Coffee Flavors
- Combo Offers
- Target Market
- Print Advertisements
- Discount Coupons on frequent visits
- Quality of Coffee
- Email Marketing
- How to drive sales to your coffee shop ?
- Additional Sources
How to promote your coffee shop?
- Make sure to create a logo within its brand name and price sheet for your coffee shop .
- Distribute handouts, brochures and business cards to attract the local market.
- Do not forget to appeal to local business and corporation offices, tourist houses, colleges to target your audience and potential customers.
- Participate in events, contests, quiz, to promote your coffee shop and get attention of visitors and participants for making new customers to your coffee shop.
- Tie up and take help of other businesses ,restaurants ,event organizers, local bakeries, shops for referring your coffee shop.
- Do not forget to evaluate your service by your potential customers.
- Do not forget to approach coco lover bloggers, promote and find out new clients .
- Make sure to get sponsorship of shows, food fairs, and other business events.
- Do not forget to provide free sampling and leave the taster to decide on buying the product to develop the trust among customers towards your shop.
Coffee shop is the perfect place to socialize. Mostly youth are attracted by the atmosphere of the café. There are so many flavors are available in a coffee even, so you must have variety of coffee in your shop.
To market your services, you must have a goal and target audience to prepare marketing plan. In the marketing strategy, you should cover both online and offline techniques to get more and more customers at your shop. Make a vision and mission for your coffee shop and start applying these creative ideas of marketing.
Here are Amazing Coffee store Marketing ideas to Grow your Business
Social Media Marketing
You can use social media to understand your target customers and connect with them. Most of the social media users are youth, so you can promote your coffee shop there. There are so many social media platforms available which you can use like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
Facebook- You can create a Facebook page or group or both of your coffee shop and daily you have to post the special offer or deal there with pictures. Visuals always looks attractive.
Instagram- Instagram is used to post pictures. You can use this platform to post your different flavored coffee with caption.
Pinterest- Pinterest can be used to find creative ideas for marketing as well you can share your unique features of coffee shop.
You may offer a special discount for party guys. If a friend’s group or family wants to party at your coffee shop then you can offer them a special party discount. This will store your customer’s heart and they will promote your shop for free.
Referral bonus offered to those customers who refer your coffee shop to their known people and they become your new customer. This can be part of mouth publicity for your shop.
SMS marketing used to be connected with your customers always. You may wish them on festivals; send them updates and new offers running in your café.
In your coffee shop, you can design some fun-loving events for particular age groups in a time period. By using this, you may have new customers of all age group. Also, your shop will get more popularity.
Coffee Mugs with Brand’s Logo
You can offer a free coffee mug with your printed logo on after every 10 visits of the customer. Else, you can launch an offer that after 10 visit customer will get a free cup of coffee. This promotional technique will engage your customers.
Deals of the Day
You can put the table in the corner of the shop with a white board. What you can do is write your special deal of the day on the board. Everyone who will come to your shop, they will notice that and it will give you a lot more gathering. Deals of the day can be like “Have Cappuccino with 10% off today”.
Coffee flavors which you are providing at your coffee shop can be the part of your marketing. As the quality of coffee and service of your shop also decides your coffee shop’s popularity. You must be perfect what you are providing. You can offer some unique flavors in the city. It can be your unique attraction of café.
Combo offers always preferred by customers as they find a profitable deal in it. In Combo offers, you may offer coffee with some snacks, coffee with a sandwich, coffee with French fries etc. Anything in the fewer prices will give you more customers as well as more profit. Combo gives more products in lesser price.
First you have to decide your target market which is the first requirement of any business marketing strategy. A coffee shop’s target market should be Young professionals, college students, tourists, and company employees. Then you can decide the theme which attracts these area customers. The environment should be that much comfortable to relax your customers.
Print advertisements mostly used to reach local customers. You can print banners or posters and paste them in University or college campuses to reach more youngsters. Whenever you launch an offer, you can advertise it on local cabs and buses.
A large number of people travel through local buses and use cab services for their daily transportation. Pamphlets and brochures can be distributed through newspapers. A morning newspaper and morning coffee are the best combinations.
Discount Coupons on frequent visits
You may offer a pass or discount coupons for your regular customers. This pass can be on % basis or you may offer an extra coffee. This will definitely keep your customer permanent. Customers love to get offers if they are frequently visiting your place.
Quality of Coffee
What you are offering to your customers is the most important factor on which your customer’s feedback is depended. If the quality of your coffee will be best and it have a unique factor then you will get extra customers for it. So make sure about it that never compromises with quality.
Email can be used to give updates to your customers, to get more customers, to send wishes on festivals, birthdays etc. Email marketing is an effective strategy of online marketing to promote any business. This is easy and fast way to reach your customers. Email contains content message, pictures, graphics, video links etc. You can design an email and send it to your complete email list.
How to drive sales to your coffee shop ?
- Do not forget to give advertisements on radio, television and other social sites like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Spread leaflets, newsletters and sent out local shops, Bakeries, cake houses, college canteens, restaurants, offices to get bulk orders and make new customers.
- Make sure to sell other products with coffee such as tea , pies , juices and other food items to increase sales and attention of customers.
- Make sure to provide special and variety of coffee under different and unique names take your sales and services to the next level.
- Design a website and showcase your services and reviews and feedback of your valuable clients and happy customers.
- Make a video ad parodying a current popular film or television show and featuring your coffee brand place it on you tube.
- Make sure the rates of your coffee and other products should be reasonable and fair to compete with other stores.
- Make sure to encourage new customers towards your coffee shops by giving away gift certificates, coffee mugs, coffee maker machines to build brand recognition and customer loyalty.
Here are some important FAQs about Coffee store marketing to Grow your Business
The coffee stores’ permanent costs are wages that should be less than 35% of sales, leasing and less than 15% of sales and services and products selling prices. Prices for products sold includes costs related to coffee (approx. $7.50 per pound), milk (approx. $3.00 per gallon), syrups, cups, cloves and sleeves (approx. $0.20 per served beverage).
Coffee shops bill their clients on the basis of the beverages and food items purchased from their customers. Many coffee shops have issues with “Camping out” customers. They will buy one drink, but then sit at the shop for several hours (usually on a computer) without spending any extra money.
To order to counter this, to higher traffic areas, a few coffee shops ask clients to shop every hour or two. Many coffee shops don’t have wireless internet access, but that can also discourage customers from coming.
The best way to increase a coffee shop ‘s productivity is to sell its customers. Various types, various espressos, flavored syrups or baked goods may be sold to customers. The net profits of a coffee shop are directly linked to how many cups a shop sells.
A shop in a higher-speed traffic area that sells more coffee is typically more profitable than a small traffic business. When operating correctly, the income of a coffee shop usually ranges from 10% to 18%.
Coffee shops serve a little town, and marketing campaigns will concentrate on reaching the neighborhood ‘s residents. Signs can help to attract exposure, but getting out in the neighborhood with freebies is always a way to bring customers into the door at first.
Free samples or coupons may be sold at local schools, fire stations, police stations, businesses and churches for free drinks. Even if a corporation doesn’t want you to ask employees of the plant, many organizations and businesses are happy to share free coffee coupons with their volunteers and workers.
People who love coffee, food and more can work in a coffee shop or own it. The organization requires a lot of practical work, making beverages and business owners communicate frequently with both staff and customers.
In the morning, the majority of people drink coffee, and the coffee shops are open every morning. Shops can even be open at night or in the afternoon, but owners can plan to work almost every day at least. Some owners close their shop one day a week and others either shut their shops or spend small hours on their vacation.
- Beginners Guide To Successful Email Marketing For Small Businesses
- 458+ Best Library Coffee Shop Name Ideas Ever
- Coffee Usernames: 650+ Catchy and Cool Names
- 378+ Best Coffee Roaster Business Names Ideas
- An Ultimate Guide For Deals & Discount Marketing For Small Businesses
- 101+ Top Coffee Blogs and Pages names
- 101+ Catchy Coffee Shop Bio for Social Media To Make Your Own
- An Ultimate Guide on Referral Marketing For Small Businesses
- Customer Appreciation 101: An Ultimate Guide for Small Business
- 485+ Great Coffee Shop Name Ideas That Stuck In People’s Head