Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week is celebrated in the third week of September every year. Its primary concern is to raise awareness about the rules to follow while traveling with a child. The age, weight, size, and height all the things are kept in mind while looking to secure a child in a car.
Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week greetings:
– This Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week, take the pledge to go for regular child restraint inspection events and make sure you follow all the rules.
– On this child passenger safety awareness week, spread the awareness about the safety, management, and regulations. Make sure every parent understands its importance—happy national child passenger safety week.
-Whenever you travel with your family, make sure that their safety comes first. Happy Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week.
– If you know a new parent, so instead of giving them some random gifts, gift them the car seat for their little one and let them know you genuinely care for their child. A worthy gift is better than an expensive gift.
– Aware as much as you can with local authorities and charities to make the parents understand the importance of child passenger safety—happy national child passenger safety week.
– Prevention is always better than cure. Wishing you a pleased Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week.
– Your child’s safety should be your priority; don’t neglect it. Keep them safe and comfortable. A happy and healthy child is the dream of many parents.
– Safety comes in many shapes and sizes; it’s your choice how you want to keep your child safe—happy national child safety passenger week.
– It’s better to be safe than regretting later for the mistakes. You will get nothing after regretting it.
– Children are the most vulnerable to accidents; let’s take a pledge to save them and give them the happy life they deserve. Happy national child passenger safety week.
– Child passengers are the most precious passengers to keep them safe is our duty and responsibility—happy national child passenger safety awareness week.
Passenger Safety Awareness Week messages:
– No one likes their child dead, and to keep them proper safety is essential.
– Make sure until the age of thirteen, your child sits at the back seat of the car with all the safety measures.
– In 2015, 266 children under the age of 5 died in accidents. Let’s take a pledge to bring these numbers to zero.
– A car seat reduces the chance of fertility by 71 percent. Now the choice is yours and clears what you want for your child.
– It takes 10 minutes to check the child’s safety before going out and a lifetime of regret after losing a child; the choice is yours.
– The best way to celebrate child passenger safety week is by refreshing the car seat knowledge with the local police department’s help.
– A child in the back seat with safety gear is better than a dead child.
– Use social media to raise awareness among young parents about the importance of child seats and be a superhero everyone needs.
Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week quotes
We must protect families, we must protect children, who have inalienable rights and should be loved, should be taken care of physically and mentally, and should not be brought into the world only to suffer.
Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
-John F. Kennedy
Children do learn what they live. Then they grow up to live what they’ve learned.