Pop music chart day is celebrated on 4th January of every year. This day’s origin still unknown, but in January 1936, the billboard published the first list of hit pop music. This day celebrates the energy and vibes that pop music carries with them that are hard to ignore.
Pop Music Chart Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Pop music chart day greetings:
– The best way to celebrate pop music is by listening to pop music on the speaker and dance your heart out. And free yourself from all the worries and stress.
– If you have headphones but haven’t got any time to use them, then use it on the pop music chart day by listening to some pop music—happy national pop music chart day.
– Gather your friends and families over a drink and play their favorite pop music on the pop music chart day and make this day a little more special and memorable. Let the dancer and singer hidden in them come out.
– It doesn’t matter where you belong to. You cannot ignore the energy of pop music.
– Pop music is like an invisible bond that binds people from all over the world together—happy national pop music chart day.
– On this pop music chart day, share your favorite pop music list with the younger generation and let them know what they have been missing out till now.
– Happiness is being in your home in your pajamas, having your favorite drink, blasting out your favorite pop music in speakers, and dancing like a crazy child in your own world.
– Pop music is like a drug. It changes your mood in seconds that, too, without any side effects—happy national pop music chart day.
– The world needs more days where they share the goodness of music. It will help them to come closer and share a strong bond. No bond is greater than the bond of music.
– Not all heroes have pens, guns, and stethoscope in their hands. Some have mike and music with them, and that’s what makes them different from others.
– Only a true music lover knows which song suits the situation—happy national pop music chart day.
National pop music chart day messages:
– Even if you don’t understand a word, you will still enjoy the music, and that’s what makes the music more beautiful and different from others.
– Music is like a time-traveling machine. It can take you to a whole new world without you realizing it.
– The music has the power to heal a hurting soul and broken heart.
– If you know someone who is a singer, then on this pop music chart day, request those to sing your favorite pop music and spread it so that pop music can be repurchased.
– If I have my music system with, I don’t need friends or anything because friends can leave me but not my music.
– Find and surround yourself with friends who can jam with you on the same pop music like yours and won’t judge you.
National pop music chart day quotes
“80s music sounds so 80s now. But in the 80s, it just sounded like music.”
― Jeffrey Tucker
“We heard that song three times now, i still don’t understand what they are really singing about though, probably something about being unimaginative.”
― Alain Bremond-Torrent
“I have a transgressive spirit, and Pop is transgression’s best friend.”
― Nuno Roque