Congratulations to an expecting couple should be conveyed through sweet messages, cute wishes, and beautiful poems. This article will inspire you with ideas for short poems, messages, and congratulatory wishes to write on a pregnancy card.
A tender congratulatory text message, email, SMS, tweet, or Facebook post would also delight the pregnant couple. Read on to find inspirational ways to convey your best wishes and make the couple feel ecstatic about their pregnancy.
Pregnancy Congratulations Message To Colleague
- Here’s a toast to the mother and to her husband, may they be blessed with a cute baby like no other, Congratulations to both of you.
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! Lucky baby! You’re going to be an amazing mother!
- Adding another branch to the family tree? Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Being pregnant is a sporting ball of fun! Congratulations on your little team player!
- I wish you all the best on this beautiful stage, you are a very sweet girl and I know you will be a very good mom.
- Thank you for bringing this cherished life into the world. Congratulations on already becoming one amazing mom.
- Blessed is the mother who brings forth all the goodness she can carry.
- Your pregnancy is as beautifully unique as you are. Congratulations on this one-of-a-kind celebration!
- Your biggest dream is done, you should be very happy and so am I. You will bring to the world a beautiful baby. Congratulations.
- Labor is the only blind date where you know you will meet the love of your life.
- Until now, we thought heavenly stars were the only thing that glowed. Congratulations to you and your heavenly little angel!
- Your pregnancy is unique music to the soul – harmonious and sweet. Congratulations on your beautiful song!
- Love comes in all shapes and sizes. We can’t wait to see what your little love looks like. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Never so sweet a time is there than the first day of the rest of your life with your new baby.
- Your past is so yesterday. Your amazing present is now. The only thing lacking is a big red bow.
- Congratulations on the gift of a lifetime!
- Congratulations on your pregnancy….. How exciting!!!
- You have taken our breath away and lovingly given it to this precious little life. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Every pregnancy is different. Everyone is unique. You make pregnancy look so chic! Congratulations on the happy news!
- Wow! Are you expectant? That’s so great to hear. We celebrate with you. All the best on your pregnancy days until delivery day.
- Congratulations, mom to be! A child is a blessing and I celebrate with you as you expect a great blessing on the way. Take care always!
- The first time you feel your baby kick. The first time you see your baby. Pregnancy is the beginning of a wonderful adventure made of many “first times”. Best wishes!
- A child is truly a blessing from heaven and we are here to support and give love to both of you. Congratulation to the mom-to-be! Take care always!
Here are top wishes that you can dedicate to a couple or a mother who is expecting soon. Let’s Find the Best Pregnancy Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are going to be an amazing mother!
- I am happy for your pregnancy but I am happier in knowing that a baby will be born in the arms of such loving parents like you. Congratulations.
- Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments. Congratulations.
- Pregnancy will make you see life in a whole new different way. Why? Because you will experience what it feels like to create one. Congratulations.
- It is time to pause and relax because a baby is on the way. Congratulations! I pray that you and your baby will stay healthy and strong.
- The most inspirational thing that pregnancy will teach you is the realization of how even pain and sickness can be gateways to lifelong happiness. Congratulations.
- Congratulations as you expect your bundle of joy! The excitement starts and it’s going to get better each day. Life is full of blessings, indeed.
- The bitter-sweet pain and discomfort will be all worth it when you get life’s sweetest gift after nine months. Congratulations.
- Your long wait is over and your motherhood journey has begun. Congratulations, mom to be. We look forward to meeting your new baby very soon!
- Congratulations! Enjoy your pregnancy. It is that precious span of time when we women can be doubly proud of our big figure! You are carrying a miracle.
- Pregnancy is the only time in life when you’ll fall in love with someone you haven’t met. Congratulations.
- 9 months you carry your little baby in your belly and for the rest of your life, you will have it in your heart. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
When that woman is your boss or your boss’s wife, then, of course, it is your responsibility to congratulate. Wishes to Congratulate on Pregnancy to Your Boss
- Congratulations on your pregnancy. You have just embraced motherhood – the most beautiful and life-giving journey that any has ever trodden upon.
- Your prayers were finally answered. Congratulations, mom to be! A new journey starts and this is going to be an exciting one. I am happy for you.
- The movement of life inside you, there is nothing better feelings, Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Pregnancy is when you’ll truly understand the meaning of being unconditionally caring and patiently selfless. Congratulations.
- The feeling of being fat will last 9 months. The feeling of being a mum will last a lifetime. I send you all the best wishes.
- Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, and in nine months your joys will double. Congratulations, to the happy couple.
- Think of pregnancy as training for a marathon. A marathon that will last 18 plus years! Best wishes!
- Congratulations on your pregnancy! That’s good to hear. I believe that you are going to be an amazing mother to your little one. Just enjoy the journey.
- I can see you’re blooming with joy! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
- Hope that this will bring a drastic change in your life.
Congratulations Message For Pregnant Coworker
The period of pregnancy is the most valuable and enriching part of every woman’s life. There is something sacred about this feeling which can’t be expressed in words.
Although, pregnancy is nothing short of a miracle it is not an easy miracle to bear with. Throughout the whole journey, Moms-to-be does go through a considerable amount of physical, emotional, and mental changes with some being harder than the others.
So amidst that chaotic situation, some inspiring and congratulatory messages from the boss have the potential to brighten up the mood of your pregnant employees.
- Dear (Name), I hope you know that you are about to fall in love with a person whom you have never seen. Being pregnant is the most special time in your life so try to enjoy every day of it. Congratulations.
- I don’t know who‘s the luckiest, the baby or the mother. Well, one thing is for sure, the next nine months will be the most magical time of your life. Congrats, you to-be-Mom.
- It is these moments that make you realize that life is not so bad after all. My heartiest congratulations to you, May you enjoy this phase of your life with pure joy in your heart.
- Since you’re pregnant, I guess the time has come to sum up the ratio of your mood swings to your husband’s tolerance level. On a serious note, many congratulations to you for becoming a mother.
- Dear (name), the love that you will feel for your baby will be incomparable to any of the emotions you might have felt in your life. Congrats on an amazing nine months of the fruitful journey.
- Each and every woman waits for this moment at some point in their life. Congratulations on having a special being in your life, whom you will keep loving until the day you die.
- Dear (Name), you have been praying for this moment and the Lord has finally heard your voice. We are so excited to see you in the new role of being a mother to your precious one. Congratulations.
- When I first became a mother, I knew this is the closest I’ll ever be to the presence of magic. May you get to experience every aspect of carrying a child for nine months. Wish you a healthy child.
- If the baby can hear everything inside the belly then you should keep yourself away from this office because the people out here tend to abuse in excitement. Anyway, congratulations to both of you.
- There is no greater joy than loving your baby because the more you give, the more you get, and hence the cycle continues. Congratulations and get ready for enormous baby cuddling sessions.
- Dear (Name), everybody out here is just ecstatic to know that you’re going to be a mother soon. I hope you are ready to fall in love all over again with your husband and of course your baby. Congrats, woman.
- My wife loved being pregnant for normal reasons but she also said that it is the only time she could get away with burping. I am sure you are going to love your own nine months as well. Congrats then.
- My heartfelt congratulations to you for your recent promotion. Yes, you’re being promoted for an internship of nine months in your new job of being a mother. My Best wishes to you.
- You are going to nurture a life inside you and there is nothing in this world that can be compared to that lovely feeling. Congratulations on getting to experience the indescribable feeling.
- Life is full of precious moments and expecting a baby is just the beginning of it. Wish you all the joy, happiness, and strength that comes with pregnancy. Have a well-nurtured nine months.
- Dear (Name), it gives me great joy just to congratulate you on this special moment in your life. I can already see you nailing the role of being an absolutely amazing mother.
- You will finally know what it is like to love your child with all your heart. I am sure your parents have said the same thing to you. Wish you some of the most amazing moments in life, Son.
- I have just heard the news that your wife is expecting and you have no idea how proud I am of you. You’re a wonderful human being and I am sure you are going to be an amazing father as well.
- Lilies are the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that you are going to be a mother, as the baby will smell like one. Congrats on embarking on a new and the most rewarding journey.
- Well, once the baby comes you are about to understand the proper meaning of unconditional caring. Congratulations on slowly becoming patiently selfless for the rest of your life.
- We all are extremely happy to hear the news but I am even happier to know that the baby will be in the arms of such warm and lovely parents. Many congratulations to you.
- The pregnancy might hijack your life for the next 8 and half months or so but it is going to leave you with happiness that will last forever. Congrats, child.
- Amidst the many changes that come with pregnancy, the one that matters the most is your transformation from being a woman to a mother. May you enjoy the new role.
- Dear (Name), you are going to experience a wonderful miracle and in some months your joy will double up. Do accept my heartfelt congratulations to the happy couple.
- If you think your life is a movie then this pregnancy is nothing short of a delightful twist. May the sweetest memories of this journey remind you what a wonderful gift life is.
- In this beautiful stage of your life, you will witness the miracle of nurturing a child inside you. May such moments be as unique as you are. Congratulations on having another player on your team.
- Dear (Name), I hope you are ready to say goodbye to your freedom because your baby is going to take care of that. On a serious note many congratulations to you.
- As your boss and a woman, let me spill the truth. The truth is, these upcoming months are going to be nauseating, insomniac, and full of backaches but all will be worth it. So, congrats anyway.
- 45+ Best Congratulations on Pregnancy Messages for Boss
- Congratulations on Buying a House: 225+ Best Messages
- Congratulations On Your Accomplishment: 208+ Best Quotes
- 365+ Best Mother’s Day Sale Slogans, Quotes, Taglines
- 294+ Brilliant Work Anniversary Wishes To Boss
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.