Retirement is supposed to be a big deal as it not only ends one of the chapters of your life but also starts another. Anyone who spends the majority of life doing a job is bound to get emotional on a retirement day.
People tend to build close relationships at work so when an employee or in this case a boss retires, the other coworkers go through a plethora of mixed emotions.
On one hand, you are happy about them but on the other hand, it can be a bit sad as you are going to miss their support, leadership, and most of all encouragement.
So here is a list of greetings, messages, and wishes that you can use to convey your emotions when a boss is retiring.
Best Retirement Wishes Messages for Boss
– Sir, if you think about it, you may never have to worry about taking a day from now on. On a serious note, I wish you a great retirement life ahead.
– Dearest Boss, it is extremely hard to believe that you are retiring this week. I just want to say thank you for gracing my office life with your presence.
– As the day of your retirement is coming closer, I want you to enjoy the last few days as our boss. Wish you a happy life ahead.
– Sir, It’s time to say goodbye to those lazy Mondays and pointless staff meetings as you will be spending the rest your days enjoying the things you missed while working here.
– Boss, I strongly believe that you may end up liking your post-retirement days because you never took day-offs while working and retirement has no day-offs either. Happy Retirement, Sir.
– Sir, you have overcome many challenges in your working life but knowing you, I think the real challenge would be to stay busy after retirement. I hope you enjoy the upcoming days.
– Sir, please don’t take the stress of retirement too hard on yourself. It is just a life’s way of suggesting you to spend more time with your family. Farewell, boss.
– Dear Boss, firstly I want to congratulate you for accomplishing so much in all these years and secondly, I hope the most retirement days of yours be totally blissful.
– Sir, I just want you to know that retirement is just an illusion where your spouse is about to become your boss. Anyway, I warned you and I wish you many happy days ahead.
– There is a reward for all the bitter battles you have fought in the boardroom and that reward is called retirement. Wish you some glorious years ahead, Dear Boss.
– My dearest mentor, I want you to know that all your contributions towards us and the company will not be forgotten. May you spend many cherishable moments with your family.
Read out the best retirement quotes and funny sayings that you can share on social media.
– It is time to leave your days of working tirelessly for the company behind and embrace the newer future that’s ahead of you. Happy Retirement, Boss.
– Dear Boss, I hope you are bracing yourself for the post-retirement days because it will be full of many cherishable memories with your family. Wish you many more decades of happiness.
– Now that you are retiring, how does it feel to have a boss around at your own home? All jokes aside I really want you to enjoy your jolly good post-retirement days, Sir.
– Hello Boss, speaking about your retirement in profit and loss terms, I just want to say that it is a loss-making proposition because we will lose a great leader. Best wishes to you, Sir.
– Sir, if you really look at it, your retirement days won’t be that different because instead of controlling unnecessary expenditures for the company, you will be doing the same thing for your own.
– Sir, you’ve always wanted to stay busy at work but after retiring, you will eventually understand that life is too short to stay busy at all times. Wish you some glorious years ahead.
– Seeing someone as special as you finally reaching towards the post-retirement days makes my heart melt. I wish you all the very best, Boss, for all your future endeavors.
– Retirement should have been a choice for me instead of yours because it involves fewer responsibilities and almost no work. But anyway, I wish you many wonderful post-retirement days.
– Dear Sir, you have worked for your entire life and it’s high time that you get to enjoy some leisure time with your family. Wish you a happy post-retirement life, Sir.
– Dearest Boss, I hope you know that you will be deeply missed by all of us here. You were truly a one in a million boss for us. Wish you nothing but the best for your future.
– Hello Boss, as we all know that you are going to retire next week, I just want to express my gratitude for your impeccable guidance in all these years. Have a great life ahead, Sir.
– Although it is extremely sad for me personally, to say goodbye to my long-time boss, thinking about how you are going to spend it really makes me happy. Have a good one, Sir.
– All these years we have followed the rules laid down by you but now that you are retired, the rules will be laid down by none other than your wife. Good luck, Sir.
– Congratulations Boss, you just found your new freedom in the form of retirement. May the days after your retirement be nothing short of a dream for you.
– Dear Sir, all of us are terribly going to miss the motivating atmosphere that you have created here. I just want to say thank you and Good luck.
– Sir, if the process of retirement was based on votes instead of age then I am afraid we would’ve never let you retire. Wish you a fabulous life ahead.
– No matter what one can do it always hurts to see the favorite person retire. Thank you so much my dearest boss for all those wonderful years. Now it is your time to enjoy.
– To one of the most inspiring people I have had the opportunity to work with. Huge congratulations on your retirement, Sir. May you gleefully spend your days of serenity.
Looking for more? So do check out the sweet sorry text messages for boss.
– Dear Sir, I would like to wish you a very happy retirement, not because of your age but because you’ve earned it by achieving such an inspiring career. Enjoy your soulful days ahead.
– After all these years you have finally got the chance to spend your future without the presence of work stress. Happy Retirement, My Mentor.
- 294+ Brilliant Work Anniversary Wishes To Boss
- 151+ Catchy Retirement Cake Slogans
- 35+ Best Retirement Messages for Colleagues
- 38+ Best Retirement Wishes for Employee
- 101+ Best Retirement Announcement Wording ideas
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.