Few words of console can really provide someone with some great comfort, who is grieving over a tragedy. Consoling someone during a tough time is not an easy task. Sometimes, you can do nothing for a person while he is go through a difficult or sad phase of life, but can try to soothe out his pain a little by some touchy and affectionate sympathy messages.
Composing such sympathy messages is simple and these need not to be too lengthy but heartfelt. Few instances of such messages which are by no means going to serve as the perfect words, but they will give you a guideline for bringing warmth to a grieving heart.
Here are Best Sympathy Messages for Co-workers
- I am so sorry for your loss, I know it’s beyond repair, but please let me know if there is anything I can do to help during this difficult period.
- My deepest sympathies during your time of loss, my thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family during this difficult time. May you recover from this situation soon.
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss. Please know that we are here for you and never feel alone.
Looking for more options? Read our Condolence Messages For The Employee
- Our thoughts and prayers are there with you during this difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
- We pray that in this difficult time, God gives you the strength and courage to bear the loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
- During the darkest of times the best way to make it through is with prayer. Our whole hearted payers and well wishes are there with you. Hope you recover the pain soon.
- Please accept my condolences on this tragic phase of life. I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well wishes during this difficult time.
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Keep strong and never lose your faith on God. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss and away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.
- We are truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Please accept our condolences and May Lord blesses and comforts you and your family in this time of grief.
- I extend my deepest sympathies for the death of your father. I hope you recover the loss soon and have the courage to be back to normal life faster.
-Dear colleague, extending my deepest sympathies for the death of your mother. Your mother was a cheerful person and would be missed terribly by all.
-Sending my heartfelt sympathies for my colleague on the death of the sister. I hope you get all the support during this difficult time to recover the loss soon.
-This text carries my deepest sympathies for the colleague for the family illness you are suffering from. I hope you recover fast with the treatment and be back with good health.
-Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.
-Men feat death, as if unquestionably the greatest evil, and yet no man knows that it may not be the greatest good.
-It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
-My deepest condolences for the loss of my co worker. This untimely death is very difficult to bear. He was not just a mere colleague for me but also a very dear friend. May God give your family the strength to cope with this test of fate.
-We are deeply saddened by the loss of our colleague. Please accept our sincere condolence. He will always be remembered by us. May God give you peace and strength to bear the situation.
-My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We are really sorry to hear about the loss. We have lost a very loyal and humble co worker. We pray that God grants you the strength to bear this pain.
-We are truly sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept our condolences and we pray to the almighty that our co worker’s soul rests in peace. Our thought and prayers are with you and your family.
-When you speak of him, speak not with tears, for thoughts of him should not be sad. Let memories of the times you shared give you comfort, for his life was rich because of you.
We know that in the face of loss, sadness and shock it may seem as if nothing you do can help, but we know one thing that’s ever more true-acknowledgement is better than silence. It’s no easy task to sign a heartfelt sympathy card, but it is the right thing to do. You may sit and ponder things like what you would want those close to you to say in a moment like this.
Check out our Article: Condolence Messages For Boss
You may begin to write and then worry you might say the wrong things. It’s important to remember that in darkness sometimes all you need to be reminded of is a little light.