It is definitely not easy to lose someone you love and it is extremely difficult to get over the loss. It has been observed that almost every individual is close to their grandmother. Losing your grandmother can be one of the most difficult phases of your life.
The right loss of grandmother quotes will have to be used.
When someone loses their grandmother, you have to send grandma passed away message to them. The condolence message on the death of your grandmother is going to show how much you feel for that person and the respect that you have for their grandmother.
Most people indeed love being alone when they lose someone, but you should send an appropriate and heart-warming loss of grandmother message.
Grandmas are responsible for the happy childhood memories we have. The grandmother is someone one looks up to and the senior person in the family.
The condolence wishes for the person is sent through text messages or cards. Ideally, you should know what to say when a friend’s grandmother passed away.
- Grandma Passed Away Messages to Write in A Card
- Condolence Message On Death Of Grandmother To Convey Face-To-Face
- Loss Of Grandmother Sympathy Message
- Condolence Paragraphs For Loss Of Grandmother
- Grandmother Death Condolence Messages
- RIP Messages For Grandmother
- Sorry For The Loss Of Your Grandmother’s Messages
- Short Grandmother Condolences to Send
- My Grandmother Passed Away Messages
- Grandmother Passed Away With Messages
- Rest In Peace Grandma Messages
- Loss Of Grandmother Quotes
- Grandmother Expired Messages
- Death Messages For Grandmother
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Grandma Passed Away Messages to Write in A Card
During an emotional turmoil, people tend to express their emotions better through writing letters and cards since things that are written down stay with us as a form of memory for a long time that we can read and cherish in the latter period of life.
Grandmothers have always been close to every individual and hold a special place in each of our lives; thus, when that special place of love and care ceases to exist, the rush of emotions is usually very difficult to express.
Thus here is some Grandma passed away messages to write in a card that would help you frame and relive your beautiful memories with your grandmother.
- I was very saddened to hear about the demise of your grandmother. Our best thoughts and prayers are with the entire family.
- I am extremely sorry to hear about your grandma. Sending healing prayers and much strength to you beat this troublesome time.
- Your grandmother was a wonderful Woman. She’ll be missed.
- With heartfelt sympathy, we all are keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers.
- Keeping you all in our prayers as you celebrate your wonderful grandmother’s remarkable life.
- Wishing you moments of peace, comfort, and strength to deal with this unfulfilled void in your life.
- Remember your loving grandmother and pray for her soul to rest in peace.
- Holding you close in our prayers and hope you are ok.
- We are missing your grandmother along with you. Such a great woman she was. With heartfelt sympathy.
- Grandparents always live in our hearts forever. May her special memories bring you comfort and strength.
Check out the best sympathy cards messages for the loss of grandfather.
Condolence Message On Death Of Grandmother To Convey Face-To-Face
All our childhood memories are some way or the other, connected with our grandmothers; they play a very important role in instilling cultural, traditional, and moral values into us since our childhood.
They are considered to be a shelter of immense love and care. Thus, when this place is taken away from us, the feeling is always painful and full of suffering.
Here are some condolence messages on the death of the grandmother that might help a little bit to suppress the feeling of pain in an individual who has recently lost one of the most precious gifts of God.
- My best thoughts and prayers are with each one of you. Your grandmother will be missed.
- Your grandma has found a kingdom in heaven.
- Grandma will always stay alive in the hearts of their loved ones.
- Your grandmother was a brilliant and kind human being. Be strong, she must be -smiling seeing you from heaven.
- A person like her rarely comes on this earth.
- I hope you feel surrounded by much love because she always stays alive in your heart.
- What an amazing and strong person she was. Her life was remarkable.
- My deepest consolation for your loss.
- May God give her a place in his heavenly kingdom.
Loss Of Grandmother Sympathy Message
Since the time of our childhood, grandmothers have always played an important role in everyone’s life and hold a special place in every individual’s heart; the feeling of losing her is disastrous and painful since that realization of not being able to feel that same warmth of love and care from anyone else gives rise to a space in the heart that can never be fulfilled again.
Thus some loss of grandma sympathy messages would help individuals console others who have recently lost their beloved grandmothers and are trying their best to overcome their pain and suffering caused due to the disastrous loss.
- Your grandmother touched so many lives for the good. I’m grateful I had the chance to know her and get her warmth of love.
- Your grandmother was an amazing lady and her life was so inspiring and remarkable. May she find a place in the eternal home.
- Your grandmother was an angel who returned to heaven. I pray that you will find comfort and strength in her memories.
- I’m just one call away in your hour of need. May she find a place in the eternal home.
- I cannot describe how pity I am feeling. Sending you love and strength.
- My deepest condolences to the entire family. She’ll be missed forever.
- Your grandma was a kind-hearted lady. I know you will miss her. I’ll pray to God to give you strength.
- Sending you prayers and strength in your difficult phase of life.
- Your grandmother was a person full of life. I’ll miss her.
- Your grandmother blessed everyone with her love and kindness. Their loved ones going to miss her so much.
Condolence Paragraphs For Loss Of Grandmother
Grandmothers have always played a motherly role in every individual’s life; they had played with us and have entertained us when we didn’t have friends to play with, they have saved us from getting scolded by our parents and have always pampered us with immense love and care, thus losing that precious place in our life is not only disastrous but fills up the heart with immense pain.
For those who have not yet overcome this immense pain, here are some condolence paragraphs for the loss of your grandmother that might help you to console your heart to slowly accept the loss and might help you move on in life.
- I was filled with sadness when I learned about your grandma’s passing. I know just how much you loved her, and just how special your relationship with her was. I pray that love and peace surround you during this challenging period.
- I’m sending you our sincerest condolences on the sudden passing of your beloved grandma. She was an incredible woman with so much strength and depth. Your grandma was truly one of a kind, and she will be greatly missed.
- May your grandma’s beautiful life carry you through this period of grief and sadness. May the wonderful memories that you shared give you the peace and comfort that your heart needs. May the love of friends and family reassure you that you will never be alone in this journey.
- I want to express my deepest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your beloved grandma. Even if we knew that it was only a matter of time, there’s really no way to prepare for the loss of a loved one. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
- I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. She will be deeply missed not only by her children and grandchildren but also by all the people whose lives she touched. May she rest in peace.
- I am deeply saddened by the news that your beloved grandma has passed away. She was a fine lady who truly led an extraordinary life. I know how much she meant to you, and how much you loved her. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love and good wishes, and may you have the strength to carry on life like your grandma would have wanted you to.
- Your grandma was one of the kindest, sweetest, and most compassionate people I ever had the pleasure of knowing. May God give you the peace and comfort that you need in these challenging times.
- I know that the sudden loss of your grandma came as a blow to you. I still can’t believe that she’s gone, and it hurts that she will no longer be around to enjoy the special moments of our lives with us. I pray that God will grant her eternal rest, and all the loved ones she left behind will find peace and comfort in these very sad times.
- Your grandma brought me so much joy in the many years I’ve known her. I’m sure that you also have a treasure trove of great memories with her. She was such a wonderful woman, and she will never be forgotten. I will be praying for you and your family during this very sad time. My thoughts are with you. May God bless you.
- I offer my condolences on the loss of your grandma. She was an extraordinary woman who made sure that her family was happy and well taken care of. Your grandma had a wicked sense of humor, but she also gave out very good advice about life and love. May God bless you and keep you during these very challenging times.
- It was such a surprise to hear about your grandma’s passing. I know how close you were to her and how much you loved her, so I understand how painful losing her must be. May you have the strength to carry on, no matter how much it hurts. Please know that my thoughts are with you.
Find out more:
Sympathy Card Sayings For The Loss Of Father – A father plays a vital role in every child’s life which cannot be filled by others. Go through the article for card sayings.
Grandmother Death Condolence Messages
Death is a hard pill of truth to swallow. Similarly, it is also very hard to accept the loss of your grandmother, who has always filled your heart with warmth with their immense love.
All the memories with one grandmother are always very memorable to every human being, and the very feeling of losing all those love and pampering all at once feels like a burden to the heart.
Thus, here are some grandmother death condolence messages that might help you console your poor heart to accept the sudden emptiness that creeps inside you due to the loss of your beloved grandmother.
- I have just come to know that your beloved grandmother has passed away. We are so sorry for your loss. I’m going to miss her, too. I hope you feel surrounded by much love.
- I was shocked to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I cannot even begin to imagine what you’re going through and how difficult all this must be for you. Please know that I am always there for you. Whether to talk or cry or even just sit in silence with.
- It’s the little things, the small, everyday occurrences that you’ll remember. The laughs, the stories, the smiles. And even though it seems like you can never recover from your loss, these very memories will help push the pain away and bring back the smiles.
- May all the warm and special memories you shared with your grandmother stay with you and bring you comfort through the days ahead. May beautiful memories sustain you during this time of sorrow, and it makes it easier to bear the pain. I am sorry on the sad demise of your grandmother.
- Even though your grandma has left for the heavenly abode, we believe that she is still around you, protecting you from all odds. We have all her beautiful memories in our hearts and she will never be forgotten.
- It might be an unbelievable loss for you but should look back on all the amazing memories that you have created with your grandma. These memories will be responsible for helping you in the future and hugging you when you are missing her.
- Your grandmother is no more, but all the lessons and values that she has given to you reside within you and will stay with you forever.
- The guidance that your grandmother provided you will never leave you. Your grandmother expects you to deal with every situation maturely, and she expects the same from you now. Be strong and look up; she is with you always.
- You are going to come out of this difficult situation. Stay strong and do everything that you once promised your grandmother. Make her proud.
- Your grandmother is proud of everything that you have done. We are with you, and we know that you will overcome this difficult situation soon. Accept our condolences.
- There is no doubt that your grandmother was a living angel. All she would spread was love and happiness no matter where she would go. Her death has filled us with grief. Please accept our condolences and we are with you, always.
- During this difficult time, all that we wish and pray for is that she rests in peace and bestows happiness to your family and you. We knew her personally, and it is difficult to believe that she is gone. We are here for you.
- Do you look at the star shining brightly upon you? That is her, smiling down at you and protecting you from Paradise. Smile and stay strong.
- Do not remember your grandmom with tears; remember her with your beautiful smile. She will be happy when she finds you smiling at all her memories.
RIP Messages For Grandmother
Grandmothers are always precious, unique, and loving in their ways; they play a very important role in instilling good qualities into us from our very childhood, which makes us the people we are today; maybe, for this reason, it’s often said that every child should grow under the shelter of their grandparents and the feeling of losing that shelter all at once is often unbearable.
Thus here are some RIP message for grandmother that might help to comfort you with the thought that she is at peace where ever she might be and would provide you with the courage to move on in your life with your good memories of her.
- Right now, it might be extremely difficult for you, but the day will come when you remember your grandmother with a lot of fondness as opposed to grief. However, if there is anything that you need right now, you can be assured that I am just one phone call away.
- The moment of bidding goodbye to someone you love this dearly can be immensely painful. Nevertheless, we are here you and your grandmother is also going to be in our thoughts and prayers. All we can hope for her soul is to remain in peace and happiness.
- Your grandmother was a real-life superwoman for me. I have never met anyone like her. I regret losing her, but I know she is looking down at us and blessing us with the best. May the Lord be with her.
- It might be difficult for you now but time is going to come when you will smile and talk about your grandmother without a frown. We are with you in this difficult time and we hope you get over the grief soon.
- Your grandma might not be with you physically, but spiritually she is going to guide you always and forever. She will be looking down from the heavens and protect you in health and sickness.
- We know and understand the pain that you are going through. Your grandmother was the kindest lady we knew and we just want you to know that we are going to be with you always. Please let us know anytime you need anything.
- What your grandmother did for me was unbelievable! She never made any difference between you and me and I was so dear to her. She is always going to be in my heart, and I am going to be with you now and always because that is what she would expect me to do.
- I am falling short of words to explain how upset I am. However, I know that your grandmother is right here, even though she is gone physically. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
- I pray to the Lord to give you the strength to get over these gloomy and dark days. Don’t be upset because your grandmother is right here with you. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.
- The people we love reside in our hearts even though they are gone physically. They never die. They live within us, in all the values and ethics that they have taught us. You are your grandmother’s image and she is proud of you.
Looking for more? So do check out the best sympathy card messages on the loss of a pet.
Sorry For The Loss Of Your Grandmother’s Messages
The connections every individual has with their grandmothers are different and special in their way, and yes, it is true that others can relate to your pain but can never feel the pain you are feeling due to the loss of your grandmother because of the connection you had with your grandmother is something only limited to you.
But still here are Sorry for the loss of your grandmother messages that might help console your agonized heart and give rise to new hopes inside you that would help you move on in your life with the good memories of your grandmother by your side.
- I never thought that I would get the chance of meeting an angel, and when I met your grandmother, I knew and felt what angels are like. Losing your grandmother is a huge loss for me as well. I hope for you to be strong and calm in this situation of grief and I am here for you.
- There is a saying that God calls those who He loves the most. Your grandmother was a lovely and kind-hearted lady and she is looking down on you from the Heavens. Smile because she is in a much better place and she would never want you to frown.
Short Grandmother Condolences to Send
Grandmothers are considered to be the ultimate backbone of the family household; they make the home a place of manifesting love and build a strong family bond; thus, the connection of pure love and care an individual has with his/her grandmother can never be explained in terms of words, the moments, the feeling everything related to grandmothers can never be explained.
But are always pure and loving thus here are some short grandmother condolences to send to those who have recently lost the strong backbone of their family and might also help them to cope with the situation in a better way.
- Your grandmother was a fantastic lady.
- May great recollections you experienced with your Grandmother give you solace.
- Please acknowledge my genuine solaces for your loss.
- Joining in your sadness with devotion and companionship.
- I will not be able to describe my sadness in words for your loss.
- My genuine solaces on the expiration of your Grandma.
- Joining in your sorrow as you memorize Grandmom.
- What a fantastic individual and what an incredible existence.
- Granny brought a lot of joyful times in our existence and left us with a glory trove of remembrances.
- Even though it’s hard today to recognize beyond the sadness, may remembering in recollection help relieve you tomorrow.
- At this tough moment of life, my blessings and emotions are with you.
- I am very pained by the grieved information on the casualty of your granny.
- Existence is eternal, fondness is everlasting, expiration is only an end, and an end is nothing. May granny rest in peace.
- May lovely recollections strengthen you during this time of sadness.
- It is not easy to say goodbye to granny. Such times are extremely unbearable. Just know you and your families are there in my prayers and my thoughts.
- Granny always spreads joy and happiness in others’ existence. Her expiration fills our souls with sorrow.
- My granny’s delightful existence carries you through this time of sadness and grief.
- May the amazing remembrances you experienced give you and your family comfort and peace.
- May the fondness of your family and companions comfort you that you are not unaccompanied in this journey.
My Grandmother Passed Away Messages
Like every other human being, I have also spent most of my memorable times with my grandmother; she was always kind towards me and showered an immense amount of love on me.
She was soft-spoken and loving, and as it strikes me now that I would never possibly ever be able to feel that kind of love ever again, it breaks me and fills my heart with pain that can’t even be expressed through my tears.
- Today, I have lost one of my precious gifts to the almighty God, and even though it hurts me a lot, I pray, may my grandmother rest in peace.
- I wish that every time I am welcomed into this world, may I always be blessed by a grandmother like mine again.
- My Grandmother was a woman full of love and happiness. Thus I pray may her soul finds happiness where ever she is now.
- The memories I have with you will always stay with me, may your soul rest in peace, grandma.
- Grandmother, thanks for always being so sweet and kind to me; you will always be loved and remembered by me till the end of my life.
- God, may you reward my grandmother for her good deeds and give her a place in heaven with you.
- I wish to be blessed with a grandma like you every time I take birth in this world as a human being.
- Grandmother, thank you for everything you have ever done for me; you and your memories will stay fresh in my heart forever.
- Grandmother, may your soul rest in peace; your sufferings have finally come to an end; take some rest for now, till we meet again in the land of dreams.
- Grandmother, you will stay alive in some parts of my heart always, and I hope that you have found your peace wherever you are now.
Grandmother Passed Away With Messages
Death is a universal truth, and everyone is supposed to accept that life might be long but temporary; we lose our dear ones throughout our lifetime in this process, and one of these dear ones is our grandmothers.
By the time they leave us, they instill into us their morals and values, the life lessons they often teach us stay with us forever guiding us in a correct direction.
Here are some grandmother passed away messages that would help you stay strong amidst the constant pain of losing her.
- Grandmother, you will always stay with me as the angels in my dreams.
- Grandmother, I hope you are doing fine; I hope you are not in pain anymore; I hope you are in peace now.
- Grandmother, may you always keep showering your blessings on us and guiding us.
- Grandmother, this house has all your traces and all our memories in every corner, which can never be wiped off even in your absence.
- Your love and care are something that can never be matched; you will always be remembered, grandmother.
- Grandmother, I will always be grateful to you for instilling your values into me, and I promise to hold onto those values forever.
- Grandmother, you have successfully fulfilled all your worldly duties. Thus, I pray for you. May you rest in peace.
- Grandmother, even if you can’t be present physically now, may you be spiritually present with us always.
- Grandmother, kindly be my guiding angel and keep guiding me through the correct paths of life.
- Grandmother though your death was a shock to all of us, I pray may you rest in peace knowing that we will be strong.
- Grandmother, you were a good person filled with love and care; I hope that you are happy now and that you have finally found your peace.
Rest In Peace Grandma Messages
People leave, but their memories and the bonds we share with them always stay; it’s especially very difficult to process the death of those whom we extensively love and care about.
The relationship we share with our grandmothers is one of such rare bonds, and a bond tied not only through bloodlines but also through emotions of love and care.
Thus here are some rest in peace grandma messages that would help you convey your feelings towards your grandma; though losing her is very painful for you to bear, you pray for her happiness and peace in heaven.
- Grandmother thought it seemed that my life had changed overnight after losing you; I hope you have finally found your peace.
- Grandma losing you is devastating and painful, but I pray that where ever you are may you rest in peace.
- Grandma, after all the struggles and hardships you have faced in your life, I pray for your peace and happiness in heaven.
- Grandma may you find peace and happiness where ever you are. I promise I will be strong and that you have nothing to worry about anymore.
- Grandma though our journey together was not that long, our memories together will always live long.
- Grandma, I pray to God, may you find peace and happiness where ever you are. You will always be missed.
- Grandma thought it hurts me the most that I failed to keep you to myself forever. I pray for your well-being in heaven.
- Rest in peace, grandma, and remember, every time I miss you, I will just look at the sky and smile.
- Grandma, your pain and agony have finally come to an end. May you rest in peace now.
- Grandma, rest in peace till we meet as grandmother and granddaughter again in a different lifetime, perhaps.
- Grandma, you were a strong woman. I intend to be like you when I grow up.
Loss Of Grandmother Quotes
Grandmothers are a safe place every time we end up in trouble and need help. They are kind and loving. They manifest the feeling of belongingness in us that motivates us to stay connected with our family.
They maintain the strength and unity of the family and prevent the bond from breaking down during times of crisis. Thus here is some loss of grandmother quote that would help the individual cope with their major loss.
- “Grandmother, you were always my angel; may your soul rest in peace where ever you are now.”
- “Grandmother though I still don’t know how to fall asleep without your bedtime stories, I want you to be in peace where ever you are.”
- “Take care of yourself, grandmother; I promise you that I will stay strong and that I will always try to walk on the path you guided me through.”
- “Don’t worry, grandmother, your duties have finally come to an end; you can rest in peace now.”
- “Grandmother, as you are gone now, I promise to take care of our family; I promise not to let it break at any cost; it will always stand strong.”
- “Thank you, grandmother, for always taking care of us; your duties hereby end now; rest in peace,”
- “You will always occupy a deep place in my heart, grandmother. You will be remembered.”
- “Grandmother, you will always stay alive in our hearts forever in the form of beautiful memories.”
- “Thanks for always being so kind and compassionate. May you find peace where ever you are now.”
- “Grandmother, you will be truly missed, your place can never be fulfilled again, but I pray where ever you are may you find peace and happiness.”
- “Grandmother, your worldly duties has finally come to an end; thus, I pray to God may you rest in peace.”
Grandmother Expired Messages
One should feel blessed if they have a grandmother who loves and cares for them since they are one of the most precious gifts one could ever get. They are the perfect epitome of love, strength, and kindness.
The tenderness they take care of us and instill their goodness into us can’t be compared to anything else in this world.
Thus, some grandmother expired messages would help you express your gratitude towards your grandmother for everything she has ever done for you.
- You are one of the strongest people I have ever known. Thus I pray to God may you rest in peace, grandma.
- I pray to God may he keeps you in a beautiful place with all love and happiness you deserve.
- Don’t worry anymore. Rest in peace, grandma; I promise never to disappoint you.
- You were always like sunshine during my gloomy days. The pain of losing you is unbearable, but I pray may you rest in peace.
- Grandma, may you always shower your blessings on me from where ever you are.
- You were like a beautiful sunflower grandmother. May you rest in peace.
- You have always been kind to everyone, grandma. That’s why I always pray to God may you get the peace and the happiness you deserve the most.
- Grandma, don’t worry about anything anymore; we will be fine. You can enter into the eternity of peace now.
- Grandmother, may you keep on providing strength to me from where ever you are such that I can achieve success in my life.
- Grandmother, I pray to God may you rest in peace since I know you were a kind human being.
- Grandmother, Thanks for always teaching me to be kind and humble to others.
Death Messages For Grandmother
Grandmothers are selfless. Throughout their lives, they tend to take care of their families with love and tenderness endlessly without expecting anything in return; they are the real strength of the family and protect the unity of their family at any cost.
They share pain and happiness equally with every member of their family and switch their roles according to the situation.
Thus here are some death messages for grandmother that will help you to pay your respects towards your grandmother for everything she has done throughout her life for her family.
- Grandmother though you are not with us today, remembers you always mattered and will always matter to me.
- Grandmother, I think heaven is the happiest right place now since you are there now.
- Grandmother, I wish I could hold onto you for a little bit longer, but just like others, I am too weak in front of the almighty.
- Grandmother, thank you for always standing beside me and supporting me. May you rest in peace.
- Grandmother, I pray for you. May you be happy where ever you are since no one deserves it more than you.
- Grandmother, you passed away, leaving behind a wave of sadness in my heart, but I know that it is time for you to rest now; you have already done enough.
- Grandmother, wherever you are, you should know that you have done a good job building up a good family.
- Grandmother, we all loved you and will keep on loving you; we all miss you.
- Grandmother, you will always be alive in my memories as a woman of love and empathy.
- Grandmother, I will try my best to be a person like you throughout my lifetime.
- Grandmother, I have always wondered, looking at you, how can a person be so strong and sweet at the same time? May you rest in peace knowing that one day I aspire to be like you.
When you are close to your grandmother, the loss can even be harder to bear. When someone you know has lost a loved one, you need the right sympathy quotes for the loss of a grandmother.
When you receive news that your colleague’s grandmother has passed away, you need to send the ideal death message for the grandmother, and this becomes even more important if you personally know her.
Choose from the above-mentioned words of sympathy for the loss of your grandmother to send the best and most polite condolence message at this tough time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What to keep in mind when writing sympathy messages?
You must take into consideration that your message should look genuine and your concern feels real to the receiver. Your message should work as an ointment on his/her harm.
Why are communication messages important?
Communication messages are important to convey words in speech or writing. This is also a way to convey the feeling.
In the case of the demise of your colleague’s grandmother, sympathy communication messages are a must!