Whether you’re hosting a kid’s tea party, a bridal tea, or a high tea for friends, gathering for tea is a historic social event. Get your tea party invitation wording just right by allowing the professionals at Invitation Box to offer a few suggestions.
Our tea party invitation’s wording is designed to convey the proper amount of respect and dignity that the age-old tradition demands.
Whether you’re planning an informal gathering of young girls or proper afternoon tea, our invitations and clever wording selections will help you set the tone for your party. In addition to fantastic wording suggestions, we also carry a full line of tea party invitations to choose from.
Pick your invitations, then choose the right tea party invite wording or bridal tea invitation wording for your event, and let us do the rest.
We’ll print your invitations with the tea party invitation wording of your choice and ship your cards straight to you. Use our tea party invitation wording ideas as-is or simply use them for some inspiration.
Tea Party Invitation Messages
- You’re invited to a bridal tea in honor of our bride-to-be (name), Sunday, March 18th
2:00 p.m., The Baltimore Tea Room 127 Shelton Way Baltimore, Maryland. Given with love by her bridesmaid’s RSVP by March 5th
- Time for Tea! Please join us as we celebrate (name) her 80th Birthday, Sunday, March 18th at 2:00 p.m.The Baltimore Tea Room, 127 Shelton Way Baltimore, Maryland, Given with love by her daughters, RSVP by March 5th, Hayley 555.2315
- We’ll get dressed up & have some tea, Oh what fun this party will be. Please join us to celebrate Casey’s 5th Birthday Tea Party on Sunday, March 18th from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. 127 Shelton Way, Baltimore, Maryland. RSVP by March 5th to Casey’s Mom 555.2315
- A little cup of friendship certainly goes a long way especially on Casey’s special day, Finger sandwiches, cookies dolls & tea Please come celebrate my 4th Birthday with me. Sunday, March 18th. 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Love, joy, and wonderful dreams… All the sweet things a new baby brings! Please join us for a Sip and See in honor of Amy’s new baby (name). Sunday, March 18th Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check out the best tea companies in the US.
- Who does not love to have a warm cup of coffee on a cold evening? Please join us at our tea party this evening!
- Tea is a favorite beverage of many folks out there! And I am sure! you are a major amongst all the tea lovers out there. So don’t miss the opportunity to share a hot cup of coffee with us!
- We request the pleasure of your company… please join us at a coffee party this evening!
- Together with our parents, we invite you to our tea party. Please be present as we will be eagerly waiting for your presence.
- We ask you to be present with us at the ceremony uniting all our friends and colleagues for a small tea party.
- We invite you to share with us a celebration of love with a warm cup of your favorite beverage. Yes! You are right! It’s a coffee party.
- We ask you to join us at the marriage of our cousin. Let us celebrate this day together with a cup of coffee this evening.
- We are thrilled to invite you to celebrate the union of our friends and colleagues. Please join us tonight for a joyful tea party.
- Our joy will be more complete if you will join us to celebrate the reunion party at our home tonight with a hot cup of tea.
- Please be our guest as we celebrate the victory of our team! Please join us for a tea party tonight.
- With pride and joy, we invite you to share a special day in our lives as we have arranged a small tea party at our house.
- With pride and joy, we invite you to share a special day in our lives as our children (names) exchange marriage vows and begin their new life together… please join us for a small tea party.
- With joyous hearts, we invite you to attend the wedding of our sister. please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- We joyfully invite you to share in our happiness at our victory celebration. Please join (name) and (name) on the (date)… please join us for a small tea party.
- It is with joy (or happiness, pleasure, etc.) that we invite you to be with us as we begin our new life together… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
- We ask those dearest in our hearts to join us in celebrating my promotion. please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- You are invited to a celebration of the beginning of our new life together as we are united as husband and wife… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
Find out more:
Tea Company Marketing Ideas – It is hard to disagree with the fact that tea serves as a lifeline in wintery cold mornings. If you are planning to start a tea company, check out the best marketing ideas.
- We invite you to be with us as we celebrate our new life together… please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- We invite you to share our celebration of lifelong love and commitment as we exchange vows of marriage on… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
- Please join us to share our joy and support our love as we exchange vows and are united in the commitment of marriage… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Please join us as we celebrate new beginnings, new dreams, and most importantly, new love at the marriage of… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Because your love and friendship have guided and inspired us, we invite you to join us as we exchange our wedding vows… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Because your love and friendship have helped us become who we are, we joyfully invite you to share in our celebration of love and commitment… please join us for a small tea party.
- Because you have shared in our lives with your friendship and love, we (names) invite you to share the beginning of our new life together when we exchange marriage vows… please remain present to share a cup of coffee with us tomorrow.
- (Names) have chosen to exchange vows of love and marriage surrounded by their circle of family and friends who fill their lives with a sense of joy and community… please remain present to share a cup of coffee with us tomorrow.
- We have experienced love in our parents, families, and friends, and now a new love in each other… We invite you cordially to a small tea party.
- (Names) have chosen the first day of their new life together as (date). The pleasure of your company is requested for a small get together where we will be sharing a hot cup of coffee.
- You are invited to share a day of happy beginnings when (names) pledge vows of love and faith… We invite you cordially to a small tea party.
Tea Party Invitation Canva Templates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What To Write In A Coffee Or Tea Party Invitation?
– Use catchphrases related to coffee or tea
– Mention how excited you are to host the party
– Let your guests know the theme of the party
– Mention the fun activities you have planned
How To Respond To A Coffee Or Tea Party Invitation?
– Thank the host for the invitation
– Mention that you are looking forward to having fun
– Send an RSVP
– Write a formal note in case you cannot make it
Here is the big list of All Invitation Wording ideas that covers over 501+ of All Parties, Events, and related to Businesses. also, We Crafted Catchy Ready-made Invitation Card Canva Templates for you.
- 235+ Best Farewell Invitation Wordings Ideas
- 556+ Best Coffee Company Name Ideas
- 150+ Best Easter Invitation Wording ideas
- Coffee Usernames: 650+ Catchy and Cool Names
- 51+ Best Vow Renewal Invitation Wording Ideas
- 295+ Best Meeting Invitation Messages That You Can Share
- 201+ Top Grand Opening Invitations Wording Messages
- Happy Marriage Anniversary: 201+ Best Wishes to Sir And Mam
- 145+ Marriage Quotes by World Famous Personalities
- 200+ Best Brunch and Lunch Invitation Wording Messages