Customers are the core part of a business. To stay in the business, a company need to focus on customer satisfaction. Improving customer satisfaction is the main strategy of retention of the customer. It is really a hard challenge for a company to keep the customer for a long time. The most vulnerability of customer dissatisfaction is that it will increase the rate of diminishing of a new customer. Moreover, it will also effect on the existing customer’s perception of the company. The study shows that usually, a customer tells his/her dissatisfaction to at least 10 to 15 people. In business, it will be a risk factor for operating its activities.
Customer satisfaction could be improved by focusing on different sectors of the company such as employees, products improvement or capital increasing. Since your employees are the only a part that faces directly to the customer, so you should focus on employees’ satisfaction. On the other hand, if your product would give extra benefit, that also escalate your sales. Or if your customer wants to get some more products from your company then you have to expand your business and you need capital for expansion. Therefore focusing the only customer does not improve the customer satisfaction metric rather a company should focus on multiple segments to increase new customer and keep the existing customer for a long period of time.
Here you will get a long list of know-how for improving customer satisfaction.
1. Respect customer: the most important tactic is to show your respect to your customer.
2. Listen to them: Listening patiently will definitely help you to improve your customer satisfaction.
3. Put your nail on customer’s shoes: That means think yourself in the position of the customer. Keep going research what actually customer wants from your company.
4. Deal customer’s technical know-how: It means you have to use the product and find out the problem that would face the customer and then improve the using method of the products.
5. Offer customized product: It is the very important tactic to improve customer satisfaction. Customers usually prefer customized products.
6. Offer proactive package: It is better to listen to customer’s need and then proactively offer a product that will be the best match of their need.
7. Accept mistake: Accept Company’s mistake will lead your loyalty to the customers.
8. Develop a customer service community: This type of community will give the company actual data on customer satisfaction. Thus a company can easily get to know what actually their customer requirements.
9. Do survey: By doing a survey on your customers will give you the accurate competency to improve customer satisfaction.
10. Focus on employees’ satisfaction: Since they are the first party who meet customer first so their satisfaction will reflect on their performance.
11. Give attention to customers’ review: This also gives you a theoretical overview of your customers’ perception.
12. Use social media: This is a trendy way of knowing the customer very closely and gives the opportunity to get you to know by the customer. You can make branding on this channel.
13. Provide a multichannel support system: It will be a system that combines all possible networks to reach to the potential customer. The channel could be social media, email or call center or anything else. This system will prevent the repetition of knocking the customer that might be irritating for the customer if the customer would be knocked through different channels for the same company.
14. Focus on detail descriptions of the product: Customer would be interested if they find the details description of the product. If the company focuses on the details demonstration of the product the customer might get the perfect choice for them.
15. Develop training and skill: Company should focus on the proper training of their employees to meet the customer requirements. Developing efficient skill for facing customer directly will escalate the sales of the company.
16. Transparent: If the customer finds that the company is using customers’ value and perception then they might not trust the company. So transparent to the customer might increase customer satisfaction.
17. Rewards: It will be worthy for the company that develops a trend to give a reward to their potential customers and employees. Because reward has a power to motivate people.
18. Reduce waiting times: If your customer gets a prompt response regarding their inquiry about the product or anything else, they might get satisfied more and your company can create a positive impact on the customers’ minds.
19. Don’t compare with other customers or company: It is strongly recommended that a company management should never compare with other customers in front of the customers. Give importance to each and every customer’s inquiry and requirements.
20. Empower the employees: It is really worthy for the company that gives freedom to the employees those who face directly to the customers’ issues.
21. Ask the customer: If the company does not find anything to improve then they might arrange something with the customer that will help to find something out of the box solution or point for the issues.
22. Treat every customer such a way so that they can feel that they are the most important customer of the company.
23. The in front personnel should be very polite to the each and every customer.
24. Arrange a daily meeting with the employees to take a step with the customer’s issue.
25. Make a space for the employees to create new solutions for customer issues.
26. Healthy corporate environment: By making a healthy corporate environment, the customer feels the flexibility of the employees.
27. Focus on the company’s mission and vision.
28. Study each and every issue that already gets from the customers.
29. Focus on the culture of the country where the company works.
30. Arrange a small group of customer-employee interaction on regular basis.
31. Consistent with the product quality.
32. Offer a free training for using the product.
33. Promote new thinking for the product sales process.
34. Develop a standard for the customer satisfaction metric.
35. Make a full map of the customers’ expectations for the company and take initiative for exceeding the expectations.
36. Become a customer for your own company.
37. Visit the retail shops where your product is available to the customer.
38. Keep tracking the customer satisfaction metric.
39. Ensure the model you use to customer satisfaction is suitable for that time and place.
40. Allow employees to bring the each and every issue from the customer in the management’s knowledge.
41. Explore a new customer segment.
42. Motivate new customer to use your product.
43. Honesty manages expectations through Proper marketing: This is the Best way to Understand the Customer and sell theme such things which he\she Needes. If you Customer is dissatisfied means a service or product does not match up to the customer’s expectations. Marketing efforts should be carefully crafted so that nothing is promised that cannot be met.
Readers also Love to Read:
- 5 Main Reason Why Customer Leave the Company
- Employee Appreciation Day: 75+ Best Messages, Quotes & Greetings
- List of 175+ Best Customer Service Slogans
- 6 Things to Evaluate a Business Idea Before Taking the Plunge
- 5 Important Reasons of Good slogan and Tagline for business