Voicemails don’t necessarily have to be monotonous or extremely jazzy or funky. What you should be looking for is a balance between the two. Whenever you call someone and their voicemail greeting is playing, it tells you a lot about who they are, as a person.
Voice mails have made life easier for us to leave a message and those who may be unable to receive our calls at a particular moment will receive our voice mails right away. They have further simplified our work and reduced the burden. Mentioned below are some professional voice mail sayings that one can use for leaving voice mails to others.
Professional Voice Mail Greetings ideas
- Hello! Nice to hear from you! Couldn’t receive your call today! If you are free today kindly meet me in my office.
- Hello! Hope you soon receive my message, because I urgently need my file in the office! We have a meeting with our clients today. Be on time!
- Good morning! Hope you soon get my message as today’s meeting is rescheduled before lunch so I want you early in the office for preparations of the meeting!
- Hello! Hope you get my message soon because I tried calling you but you were not reachable and I want my file to be complete by today evening!
- Good morning! Be ready with your presentations today as we have a meeting scheduled post-lunch!
- This voice mail is to inform you that I will be waiting for your presentation today, as tomorrow we have a meeting with our clients
- I am dropping this voice mail to inform you that be ready with your presentation for tomorrow’s meeting and first bring your presentation to me
- This voice mail is being dropped to let you know that you have to give your presentation to the clients
- This is (Name), kindly drop your message on the voice mailbox as I will not be able to attend any calls for the next three days, for I will be out of town! And in case something urgent to talk about then call my assistant on the extension number (xxxx)
- Kindly contact me urgently call on the extension number (xxxx) of the office as I am on leave for the next four days.
- I, (name) will be off for the next three days kindly leave your message, or if urgent then contact the extension number (xxxx) of the office and speak to my assistant!
- Hey! (name) this side kindly calls on my extension number, as I will be unavailable for the next four days if you need to discuss something, else you can meet me directly on (date).
- Good evening! I tried calling you the entire day, call me back once you listen to my message as it is too urgent to discuss!
- Good morning! Where are you! I wasn’t able to contact you on your number as it was not reachable! Call me once you receive my message!
- Call me as soon as possible, I have something urgent to discuss with you!
- Hello! I have been trying to call you but you were not reachable! I want all the presentations to be completed today itself because we have clients tomorrow in our office, kindly be on time!
- Good morning! This message is to remind you that we have a meeting today kindly be on time for the office! I don’t want any further delays in the presentations!
- Hey! I think you slept! But once you hear me in the morning do remember to get my file and all your presentations today for reviewing in the staff meeting!
- Good morning! You have been nominated for the employee of the month! Meet me in the office today!
- Tried calling your number many times but couldn’t connect to you! Call me back once when you receive my message!
- Good morning! This voice mail is the reminder for today’s meeting as no one in the office could connect with you since morning!
- Hello! Meet me in my office today and take your confirmation letter from me!
- Good morning! Call me back once when you see my voice mail, this mail is basically for reminding you of the important meeting that will be held today!
- Hello! Sorry couldn’t receive your call in the morning as I was sleeping till late! Call me once you see my message!
- Sorry! My phone was on silent as I was not well since last night! I will be attending the office today for an important meeting!
- Hello! I was waiting for your call all day long! I thought to know your progress on the project!
- Hey! Apologies for not receiving your call! I was busy with some important work on the other side
- I called you for thanking you, for the way you dealt with the clients and cracked the deal!
- Forgive me for I wasn’t able to receive your call! Call me once you are free from your work!
- Good morning Boss! I tried calling you to inform you about my bad health, so I won’t be able to attend the office today!
- Hey! Tried calling you to discuss the ideas for today’s project! But then call me once when you are free to talk!
- Good morning boss! I tried calling you to inform you that urgently I am leaving for home as my mother is not well and so I have handed over my presentations to your secretary kindly have a look over them!
Cool Voicemail Greetings
- Hello! I called you to tell you that all your presentations were made well but you need to think over some innovative headings for your content! Kindly work over it and submit it by next Monday
- Apology whosoever called me! As I wasn’t able to receive it! I will call you as soon as possible
- Hello boss, I was looking for you in the entire office today, but couldn’t find you around! Call me when you are free I have something important to discuss over the project!
- This voicemail is to remind you of your meeting with the two clients today!
- This voice mail is to remind you of the project that you have to submit to me by today evening for we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow!
- This voice mail is to remind you that today you have to take a briefing of the ones who newly joined the office, so kindly be on time today!
- This voice mail is to tell you that tomorrow I will not be available in my office so kindly submit your presentations by today evening!
- Hello, I called you to inform you that your leave has been canceled by the senior authorities of the office! Kindly check with them now!
- This voice mail is to inform you that I will not be there in my office for the next two days so kindly look after all the functioning and working of all the sections in the office
- This voice mail is to let you know that I will not come to the office today as I have a high fever
- This message is for you to know I may not be able to receive your calls for the next two days as I will be out of town
- Good morning! Meet me once you reach the office today because I have something important to discuss with you! Regarding the project!
- This voice mail is to remind you that you need not work on that project anymore as it has been assigned to someone else also check your e-mail for the details of the other project
- Sorry senior I wasn’t able to attend your call, as I was busy with some urgent and important work!
- Apology for I wasn’t able to receive your call, I will call you once I am free to talk to you.
- Very good morning to you I tried calling you a number of times but couldn’t connect to you, immediately come to my cabin once when you reach the office today!
- Apology for I wasn’t able to receive your call today, I was not in the town so you can forward me your presentation for tomorrow’s meeting
- Good evening, this voice mail is to tell you that I want you in my office early tomorrow as the meeting with the clients has been proponed!
- Hello! Kindly check your email as I have sent you the presentation samples in relation to the meeting that is to be held on next Tuesday
- Hey! Do call me back once when you receive my voicemail, as I called you to inform you of your appraisal!
- Hello! (Name) this side, kindly leave your message as I am out of town for the next two days!
- This is (Name) kindly leave your voice mail, and if there is something urgent then speak to my assistant as I am out of town for the following two days!
- Hey! Couldn’t speak to you now for I am out of town for the entire next week! Leave your voice mail, will revert you as soon as possible
- Hey! (name) this side, I have been waiting for your message, revert me as soon as possible once you receive my message
This is why you’ve got to put a little bit of “you” when it comes to voicemail. And the best part about all of this is since you couldn’t come to the phone, at least the callers are having a good time listening to the message.
Cute Voicemail Greetings
- My ass and I are out for a walk. So as soon as I can get my ass back in the house, I’ll give you a call. Leave a message till then.
- Hello. Oh hi, how are you? It has been so long. How have you been? We have to meet this weekend. How about I call you around… beep.
- Roadside cafe; you kill them and we’ll cook them. Leave your order and we’ll get back.
- Hey, sorry I missed you. There may be one of the reasons why I can’t get to the phone: a) I’m with my girl/ guy (laugh), b) I am totally wasted and can’t remember how to use a phone, or c) I just don’t wanna talk to YOU. Leave a message.
- No one answers phone calls anymore; send me a text.
- Who is this?! How did you get this number?!
- Hi! It’s [Your Name Here]! Let’s Meet Up! I’m Close!!! (make running sounds then cut off).
- Hey! Its –. Wanna hear a joke?
Not me, so leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
- Hello? (Pause) You’re still talking!? Shut the $%&@ up! BEEP.
- You have reached the voice mailbox of (your name). If you’re a hot chick/guy, you may leave a message in the tone. If you are one of (your name)’s friends, you may also leave a message in the tone. If you’re not hot and not one of (your name)’s friends, call back when you are.
- Hello. I’m sorry I didn’t answer your call. I’m just waiting for more important people to call. If I hear your message and deem you worthy of the title “important,” I will think about calling you back, but for now. Bye! -Beep-
- (Very long pause) Wait! Please don’t hang up! I want to hear what you have to say.
- Hello? Oh hey wait a minute I can’t hear you… Sorry, hold on… Nope, still can’t hear you. Do you want to know why? Because I’m not here right now. So leave a message at the beep.
- …and I’ll return your call as soon as possible. I would have answered, but I was already on the phone with Bill Gates—I swear.
- Hey! Sorry I missed your call. If you’re a telemarketer, then I’m definitely not sorry. If you’re not a telemarketer, then I’ll return your call as soon as possible.
Creative Voicemail Greetings
- If your phone has a gangsta rap ring-back tone, then I might wait for you to answer.
- I would thank you for calling, but I haven’t heard what you have to say yet.
- I have nothing to say to you. So leave a message.
- “Think fast!” *beep*
- Hi, you’ve reached –. Please leave a message after my kid stops (awkward moment of silence)
owwthat hurt!… continuing… after my kid stops hitting me in the back with his hockey stick! BEEP
- Hello, caller. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to leave your name, number, and a short message after the tone. This message will self-destruct. BOOM! (not followed by a beep)
- Hi. I’m probably home. I’m just avoiding someone I don’t like. Leave me a message, and if I don’t call back, it’s you.
- Hi, this is –. I’m sorry I can’t answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
- Hello, this is –. I’m not home right now, but I can take a message. Hang on a second while I get a pencil. (Open a drawer and shuffle stuff around.) OK, what would you like me to tell me?
- This is
you-know-who. We are you-know-where. Leave your you-know-what you-know-when.
- Hello. All of our operators are busy right now, but if you’ll leave your name, telephone number, a brief message, and the time you called, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a pleasant day.
- So long as phones can ring and eyes can see, leave a message, and I’ll get back to thee.
- Now I lay me down to sleep; Leave a message at the beep. If I should die before I wake, remember to erase the tape.
- Roses are red boogers are green please leave your message on this stupid machine.
- 487+ Best Office Space Rental Company Names And ideas
- 478+ Creative Phone Case Business Names
- An Essential Guide On Zoom Meetings For Small Businesses
- Ultimate Guide To Voice Search SEO for Your Online Store
- 369+ Best Office Equipment Rental Company Names
- 30 Internal Meeting Ideas to Consider
- Beginner’s Guide On SMS Marketing for Small Businesses
- Pool Hall Names: 600+ Catchy and Cool names
- 378+ Best Call Center Business Name Ideas Ever
- 611+ Best Office Decorating Blogs and Pages Names