Some might find it hard to believe but in an employee’s career, their first day of work still counts as one of their most important life events. When you finally find a job that is looked up by the society and also pays you well, your first day is bound to be etched into your memory. The celebration of that first day is called the work anniversary. While it can’t be easy for a boss to remember each and every dates amidst those day-to-day meetings, deadlines and emails but it is important to take the time and celebrate your employees’ such achievements.
Here is list of work anniversary wishes for employees on their special day.
- Congratulations on completing 5 years at the company. Having an experience person like you who continues to do the same hard work as the last 5 years, is always a bonus for us.
- As a boss, I am extremely proud to have an employee like you in our team. May your talents and commitments always work in the company’s benefit. Wish you a great work anniversary.
- Hard work and Loyalty is what we desire from all of our employees and you are the one who symbolizes these two important characteristics greatly. Congratulations on your work anniversary.
- On the eve of your 7th work anniversary, I am sending my heartfelt wishes to the most efficient employee to have ever graced our company. Wish to see you working with us for many more years.
- Dear (Name), you have come a long way and your contributions towards this company speak for it. Today on your work anniversary, I would like to convey my happy regards. Congratulations.
- Hello Mr. (Name), I remember this very day 2 years ago when we came across an amazing employee who also happens to be an amazing person. Congratulations because that person is you.
- Do you know I tend to use you as an example whenever I have to explain to the new employees the importance of efficiency. Thank you for completing your 5th work anniversary with us.
- It seems as if I had interview you for this job just yesterday and today we are celebrating your 10th year with us. I am grateful to have such a great person as my employee. Congratulations (name).
_Dear (Name), I hope you know that you are a role model of a perfect employee. You listen to everything with patience and deliver to the company’s needs. Congrats on your 4th work anniversary.
_You are symbol of individuality to everyone here at the office. Your years of dedication towards work are used as an exemplary. Wish you a very happy 7th work anniversary.
_It gives me great pleasure to congratulate my coworker on his/her 20th work anniversary. You have been an integral part of our company’s success. I wish you 20 more years with us.
_Hello Mr. (Name), on this special day of yours, let me thank you for everything you’ve done so far for this company. May you enjoy your 17th work anniversary to the fullest.
_All these years you have been proving your worth quite successfully to us and we couldn’t be more proud of your achievements. Congratulations on your 10th work anniversary.
_I have to admit that in this office, time works in a mysterious way. I can’t believe it’s your 8th year with us. Many congratulations on your work anniversary. Enjoy this day as you’ve earned it rightfully.
_Being associated with such an esteemed professional like you is a proud thing for us and the company. I hope we all get to celebrate your many more work anniversaries here.
_Only you could’ve turned strategic brainstorming sessions into great fun. I hope I’ll have the chance to have fun with you as well. Till then, many congratulations on your work anniversary.
_Many have forgotten the effects of Monday blues and the credit goes to you. Thank you for doing my job and I hope you stay with us forever to celebrate many work anniversaries.
_All your efforts that you put throughout these years can’t be expressed in one congratulatory message. So let me give you three days off on this special occasion of your work anniversary.
_I won’t debate if you’re the best employee here or not because your 15th work anniversary speaks for it. Congratulations and thank you for sharing a part of your life with this company.
_You possess each and every quality of a great employee but the most amazing thing about you is your sense of humor. Congratulations on your 3rd work anniversary. I hope your jokes never end.
_Your positive vibe and the energy that you bring to this office is what make us hold our head high with pride. Wish you a very happy 7th work anniversary.
_You are a gem to this company and the best part is you don’t even know it. Another year has gone by and you still are our no.1 employee. Congratulations on completing 6 years with us.
_It has been a decade of bickering with you, making you the project leader every time and some nice weekend sessions. Congratulations on your work anniversary and thank you for being a friend to a boss.
_When I interviewed you for the first time, I knew you were a winner because I have never seen such a down-to-earth human along with a strong determination. Congrats on completing 5 years here.
_Dear Mr./Mrs. (name), in this short span of time you have achieved a lot and we are just about celebrating your 3rd work anniversary. Congratulations and I hope to see you for a decade here.
_Today is your 8th work anniversary and it’s been exactly 7 and a half years since you helped us achieve what seemed impossible at that time. Thank you and I wish you a lovely anniversary celebration.
_You are such a workaholic, even I fear that you are going to spend your entire 10 year work anniversary day while working in the office. Please enjoy this occasion of completing a decade with us.
_Dear Mr./Mrs. (Name), you have no idea how your presence has affected your junior employees. Today on your work anniversary, I wish that you can continue to be their leader. Congratulations.
_Today is a very special moment for me because I get to congratulate someone who is not only my employee but also a really great friend. Wish you a very warm and wonderful 23rd work anniversary.