Milk is one of the healthiest food items in our daily life. From children to aged, all love drinking milk because it helps in keeping you healthy. The milk is enriched with nutrients such as calcium, protein, vitamin B2, iodine, potassium, etc. But many of us do not know the proper benefits of milk. This is why the World Health Organization has made the World Milk Day on June 1st of every year to create awareness about milk benefits. The first milk day was observed in 2001.
The awareness includes spreading the importance of milk in our life, to celebrate the day with different activities, and to promote the milk and milk products of various industries. The World Milk Day do not follow the same theme worldwide but different countries celebrate Milk day with different themes.
On the World milk day, different events are organized to spread the knowledge on Milk and it’s health benefits.
If you are one of the fans of Milk and want to promote the importance of Milk, here are some awesome quotes and greetings on World Milk day through which you can spread the awareness of Milk benefits.
World Milk Day Messages, Quotes & Greetings
– Happy World Milk Day, consume the hot Milk before it gets cool.
– HAPPY World Milk Day! So proud to be a part of the dairy industry.
– Thankful for dairy farmers who make my favorite foods possible! Yogurt, coffee cream, cheese, ice cream!
– Ice Cream sandwich bars are my favorite, but they might contain gluten. We need to have healthy Milk not contaminated. World Milk Day.
– On World Milk Day, I am trying a plant-based milk and see if I like it! Dairy milk also can be used with this.
– Calcium in dairy is poorly absorbed, leeches calcium from bones and dairy delivers disease. There is abundant absorbable healthy calcium in plants. World Milk Day.
– Today is World Milk Day. I want the dairy industry to flourish. It gives great nutrition to the mankind.
– Celebrated World Milk Day with a glass of milk. I’m a milk consumer and a mother.
– I bought milk, ice cream, cheese, and butter to feed my kids to take a lot of protein and calcium from them.
– It is surprising to learn that milk is a great choice for a post-workout recovery drink. It is World Milk Day, give it a try.
– Happy World Milk Day to all the souls who drink milk to keep themselves healthy.
– On World Milk Day, leading the nutritional awareness for drinking healthy milk and to counter the dangers of malnutrition faced by 47% children all over the world. Let’s make the Future of our World healthy!
– World milk day is not only about the nutritious complete food milk but also about hard work, devotion, and intelligence of dairy people.
– World milk day celebrated to make people know about the importance of Milk nutrients and vitamins. The best protein-rich food, keeping bone healthy and strong. Also to remind the hard work of dairy farmers.
-Rise and shine, it’s milk time! Happy world milk day.
-Cheers to World Milk Day with a glass of milk! Thank you to the dairy farmers that work hard to supply the world with milk.
-Happy world milk day to the countless dairy farmers that work to bring milk to our dinner tables worldwide and to the milk lovers who continue to purchase and drink it.
-Thank you to all who involved in World Milk Day and share the dairy love! World Milk Day.
-On World Milk Day, we wish that the refreshing and vitamin-packed super drink be your reason to smile.
-We have gifted milk packs to orphanages on World Milk Day. Thank you all for supporting the cause to nourish orphans.
-Farmers celebrate every day the World Milk Day by caring for their animals, sharing their experience and their knowledge about the importance of Milk.
-All smiles for World Milk Day! Celebrate it with a cold glass of delicious milk!
-On world milk day, we urge people to help provide the children of backward countries with fresh milk in school.
-The dairy farm globally works hard to increase the supply of nutrient-rich milk, cheese, and yogurt. A big salute to all. World milk day.
-Thanks to all our amazing dairy farms that support us with Ag education! World Milk Day.
-I’ve chosen to drink milk over beer more times. Happy World Milk Day.
-Dairy provides so much nutrition to so many around the globe. World Milk Day.
-Support the World Milk Day campaign. Donate to feed the children to fight malnutrition.
-Today is World Milk Day. So, I’m raising a glass to the people who bring delicious dairy to us.
-The best way to fuel up each day is with a cold glass of milk. World Milk Day.
-Thank you dairy farmers for your hard work and dedication to the agriculture industry. World Milk Day.
-If you’re a dairy devotee, pour yourself a glass and raise it up with us! Happy World Milk Day!
-Raise a glass of milk and celebrate the contributions of our dairy farmers today! World Milk Day.
-Happy World Milk Day! A glass of milk is nutritious and naturally high in protein and calcium, which helps maintain bones!
-Whoop today is 1st June and a very special day. Happy world milk day.
-Today is 1st June, which means only one thing, Happy World Milk Day everyone! Raise a glass to celebrate World Milk Day.
-It’s World Milk Day! Milk has calcium, which keeps your body strong and forms part of a healthy, balanced diet. Drink up!
-It is World Milk Day. Protein, found in milk, helps maintain muscle mass and function important for sport!
-Take a step towards better tomorrow, spread the word, preserve the goodness of milk. World Milk Day.
-Educate your milkman and dairies to use Stainless Steel milk cans. Help keep the milk fresh and healthy.
-On World Milk Day, celebrate the important contribution of the dairy sector to sustainability, economic development, and nutrition. World Milk Day.
-Let us raise a glass of milk and say cheers to our dairy farmers and all who are a part of this important sector. World Milk Day.
-Today on International Milk day, let us motivate everyone to include milk as part of a daily diet.
-Let us realize the importance of good quality milk production, preservation and the protection of cows. World Milk Day.
-Let us encourage everyone to start the good habit of drinking milk every day.World Milk Day.
-Mom knows the importance of good nutrition for the survival of children. On World Milk Day, help support our cause to children in charities.
-Milk is the complete food, an excellent source of vitamins and minerals needed for building and maintaining strong healthy bodies.
-Today, on world milk day, join me in sharing the goodness of milk and celebrating the people who produce it.
-Milk is an excellent source of calcium for every age. World milk day.
-Celebrate world milk day. Let’s raise a glass to farm, their family and a bright future of our children!