Cancer Survivors Day is a day celebrated for the people who have survived from cancer.
It is celebrated on First Sunday in June. It is celebrated to make the survivor feel happy that they have fought the battle and won to live a new beautiful life with their family.
Cancer Survivors Day Greeting
- Happy Cancer survivor day to all the people who survived cancer,their family friends who supported them from the time of cancer diagnosis to getting back to rewarding and inspiring life.
- As history suggests, 14 million people survived cancer in the U.S in 2019. I wish all of them happiness and we are proud to see you achieving a milestone. It is inspiring to see the courage and resilience of human spirit
- We celebrated this day to reminisce about the big day for the survivors and make them come along together and celebrate a day of reminder to life.
- Back in the past then 2019 when 9.6 million people were estimated to have death because of various forms of cancer.
- Thanks to the period when cancer prevention,diagnosis and treatment came into existence giving a hope to cancer survivors to live a healthy life.
- I hope you celebrate this day with your family and inspire the whole community and the patients who are still fighting against it.
- Kudos to all the cancer survivor’s you have achieved the toughest battle and showed immense strength and courage in coming out from that. I am proud to know someone who is vibrant and beautiful.
- You have taught me how to not give up and let yourself continue your life, take the pain and beat the obstacles that come in the sight of your success and happy life.
- I am so happy to see how much strength and courage you had. My heart is full with joy and happiness to see you. Proud of you, You are a survivor.
- May you fill this day with excitement, enthusiasm and lots of positivity.
- May you stay healthy and fit and lead a wonderful life.
- Bless you with the upcoming beginning, a good reason to laugh live and love.
- I hope you nurture yourself and share your inspiring stories to help others in going through this disease.
- I hope you take proper rest and calm yourself, ask for support and share your thoughts with us.
- Cancer survivor day is an opportunity to educate and aware people about the new beginning if they can so can you.
Cancer Survivor Day Messages
- Cancer survivors need some time to get back to their normal life and improve their quality of living.
- Cancer survivor day helps them to feel positive about themselves and celebrate their own going challenge of cancer survivorship.
- On the first Sunday of June let yourself free and absorb all the positive energy and inspire yourself to win the battle.
- We never know what to say when our loved ones suffer from this disease, there was a time people thought it was contagious and didn’t go close to the cancer patient. Don’t know about how fast a person could recover from cancer or not.
- But we must support them, take care and make them feel we are with them in every up and down.
- This day gives hope to many lives and and a reason that not everything has ended there are ways and journeys to be covered.
- National Cancer Survivor day foundation helps us make aware about this disease and how to not shut down your life in darkness.
- Share your stories to help people learn new ways and to face the challenges you have faced.
- Inspire others how we should learn to appreciate life for giving us new opportunities to see things differently.
- To get better in Life we always need support and strength which can be taken from this survivor.
- This day is celebrated by non profit organizations to raise awareness and give the family and the cancer patient and survivor a hope of how to better their life in this time of challenges they face.
- There are many people in this world who have faced all the pain, anxiety and fear to lose their life in a second.
- But there are people who fought this battle discover their strength and ways to perform best in their life with outshining ability to inspire others with their stories and fitness goal
- Lets celebrate this day in the honour of the Cancer Survivor who helps us to know how we can be happy, strong and most important positive whatever happens in life we must not give up.
- Every disease is harmful for you if you don’t have a healthy mind. Let your mind breathe the fresh and stay fit and healthy.
- Cancer survivor day is celebrated to reach a community who have survived their life fighting against cancer and challenges they face and how they lived their life after that.
- National Cancer survivor day foundation helps the people providing free guidance, education networks to get immediate and better treatment for the ones who have cancer.
- This day is a foundation of celebration of life and support physically ,emotionally,financially and socially. A day to provide better quality life stories appreciate their presence .
- We can just contribute in bringing a smile to their face on this auspicious day by organising events, celebrating carnivals, contests, art exhibitions for cancer survivor supporting hospitals , groups and local NGO to organise this day.
Cancer Survivors Day Quotes
- “Every bad thing in your life is redirecting you towards a good thing, and everything happens for a reason. Trust me, I have lived it!” -Shweta Chawre
- “Every day is a chance to create a memory and to love a little more.” – Jessi hooks
- “The most important thing to focus on cancer is ‘can’-that you can do it can overcome it” -Keerti Tiwari