When an employee is recognised for the work he/she does for the company, it is seen that they become more loyal to the company and try to deliver their best performance in the position. In at least 30% of the cases, we see that there are employees who aren’t recognised and hence they keep looking for a job change.
It is to be understood that if an employee is happy then the company will reap maximum benefits from it. It is essential to lend forward certain appreciation messages from the employer’s end so that the work force can stay motivated and boosted up!
Here are best company appreciation messages that you can use-
- I am deeply grateful as I have an employee like you in the company.
- I appreciate all the employees on making this office a better place for each of us to work. Deep gratitude towards all of you from the company.
- Your excellent performance and consistency in the last year with u has been the root to our team’s success. Shine bright and keep performing.
- Your performance is a benchmark for all those who work for the company and will join in the upcoming days. You are an exemplary employee of the company. Your efforts are highly appreciated.
- When I sit back and evaluate the success of the company, I understand that it is the employees that have driven us to such excellence in the field. Keep working hard and make us proud.
- It takes a whole lot of effort for the employees to bring the company to the zenith in the industry. Without you all, we won’t be where we are standing now! Cheers to every person working with us.
- While increment and promotion is all the employees’ target, I have a bunch of hard working employees who dedicate themselves to the success of the company rather than the aforementioned ones! Thanks for setting us top on your priority list.
- Our goodwill is something that is earned by the employees of the organisation. A big cheer to all the top performers of the month who have exceeded their targets and shone bright in their respective domains.
– Your lightening energy is something that has benefitted the company majorly. Increment’s round the corner, keep working hard!
– A big thank you to the employee who makes this place a terrific and charming one to work in! Your efficiency and energy in the office is appreciated.
– It is your dedication and hard work which has made us the top company in the industry. Keep pushing yourself to the limits and let your career graph reach the sky!
– Our organization is proud to have an employee like you. Someone who has always been there when we needed you and delivered to the best of the capacity! Well done mate.
– Our office is our second home and people like you have made this a better and happier place to work!
– You add such immense value to the organisation and your increment is on the cards! Congratulations to the most valuable employee of the month. Your efforts are appreciated by the company.
– We are proud to have given you the chance to be a part of the company. Your hard work is further putting light on our decision as a correct one! You are an asset to us.
– Together we can battle harder and climb higher. Your skills and our support have already done magic, let keep doing this and take the company to the top! Your excellent performance is appreciated.
–With this wish, I extend heartiest thanks for your outstanding services towards the company. A well deserved appreciation indeed!
– In the period of recession when there were pay cuts and employees got fired, you didn’t let anything effect you and kept delivering the best. We are proud to have in the team.
– Your energy is what drives the team forward, your innovation is what allows the company to take leaps in the market and your skills is what has empowered others to perform better. Thank you for being a part of us! Your presence and hard work is appreciated.
– I cannot explain what wonders your contribution does to the company. You have been a constant performer, thank you for being with us. The company appreciates your efforts.
– No hindrance could deter you from performing and you have topped the list every month as the most productive employee. We appreciate your dedication, thank you!
Having a culture of appreciation and employee rewarding will boost the morale of all those who are working in the office. Every person wants to deliver their best and when a person succeeds, he/she sets a benchmark for the rest to follow. Rewards and recognition is hence of utmost importance and once of the key points in employee motivation for better performance. Such an appreciation can be organised on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.