Every year, on the 17th of July month, the International Criminal Court Day is marked and recognized by everyone worldwide. This day marks the significant anniversary of the Rome Statute, which was adopted. The day also marks the day because it helps to prevail in justice for the victims of grave international crimes that took place.
International Criminal Court Day – greetings
– Happy International Criminal Court Day to the justice holders or also the victims. The day is for you; it should be always kept in mind that Justice prevails besides all other works.
– Happy International Criminal Court Day to the people of the world who support this day as they are also the real supporters of Justice. They are the heroes of the world mentioned.
– Happy International Criminal Court Day to the people of the world who are not much aware of the day, so they are not able to support the day. Learn about the day and start investing in the day.
– You should know how to differentiate between the truth and false words. First, to masters on this course, be a participant of this day and wish yourself – Happy International Criminal Court Day.
When you are aware of the day, start your journey of spreading the day’s knowledge to others.
But be your priority and wish yourself Happy International Criminal Court Day for success.
– Wish your family members – Happy International Criminal Court Day. Tell them about the day and altogether find out measures to celebrate the day or read some books which prevail in Justice.
– Your family members are the base of your support. So on this day, tell them about Justice and the global rules for law.
-Warm greet your loved ones by wishing – Happy International Criminal Court Day.
– Wish your friends, mates, and their family members – Happy International Criminal Court Day.
-On this day, discuss the topics regarding the laws and Justice and try to learn more and more if possible.
International Criminal Court Day – messages
– We all are quite known to the term that at last, justice prevails. For this prevailing of justice, one needs to know about the laws, and so, the International Criminal Court Day is marked.
– The International Criminal Court Day is such an essential day as its name signifies. The day is related to major abstract things, and so it is marked as a holding in the National Calendar.
– The ICC makes the rules that should be maintained worldwide.
-The day is an international day. If not followed, it marks the country or the people and applies measurements of restrictions as the only solution.
– The ICC follows several essential books to maintain justice and make a perfect rule book to follow by the next people in position. This is a step to strengthen the future of law and justice.
– The International Criminal Court Day tries to fight back against the injustice done and present human society with guilt-free nature. The declaration needs time, but if we want to, we also can.
International Criminal Court Day quotes
“There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.”
― Charles-Louis de Secondat
“Make a commitment to serve the needs of the ‘least of these’ and give voice to the voiceless.”
― Artika Tyner
“Providing adequate representation even for defendants who appear guilty is the best way to protect those who are not.”
― Deborah L Rhode