The International FND Awareness Day is observed every year on the 13th of April. The FND stands for Functional Neurological Disorder, and this day is dedicated to spreading awareness, promoting the prevention and cure as well as to provide support to affected people from this disease.
International FND Awareness Day Messages
– Functional Neurological Disorder or the FND affects the nervous system of the patients and hence results in the brain’s improper function and inability to respond to signals.
– The International FND Awareness Day is a significant step towards spreading the need to be aware of neurological disorders.
-Functional Neurological Disorder shows symptoms of problems with receiving and sending signals from the nervous system’s body and poor function.
-This disorder is very stressful and depressing.
– The motto of the International FND Awareness Day is for the people to start giving importance to neurological disorders and to be aware of such diseases.
– The International FND Awareness Day is for the people diagnosed with such neurological disorders to be patient and reach out to doctors for potential treatment.
-The neurological disorders in persons leave them confused and stressed in need of potential treatment; the International FND Awareness Day brings such people aid.
-All people need to be aware of and promote the importance of neurological disorders in people as certain conditions.
-Some people do not have a proper treatment procedure. It is required to find the right way for this.
– The International FND Awareness Day promotes the need for awareness among people to know more about neurological disorders and fight together with the disease.
– It is undoubtedly distressing for people going through neurological disorders, and they need to know about observing International FND Awareness Day, giving them hope and strength.
– The International FND Awareness Day is an excellent opportunity for organizations working towards helping people going through neurological disorders.
-This day is to aware and promote the need for knowing about these diseases.
– Functional Neurological Disorder doesn’t have a fixed-line of treatment.
– International FND Awareness Day is certainly a morale booster for all researchers and doctors to continue working on this and provide physical therapy to patients.
International FND Awareness Day Greetings
– Wishing all the people today on International FND Awareness Day, may all of us join hands together and aware of all about neurological disorders.
– All good wishes to people and families battling with neurological disorders. May this International FND Awareness Day give you the strength and hope to fight this.
– Greetings to everyone on the eve of International FND Awareness Day; hope we all spread the knowledge about the need to seek medical attention in cases of neurological disorders.
– Thank all the doctors and health workers, especially patients on International FND Awareness Day, to not lose hope and patience and fight neurological disorders.
-This day is a significant step in creating awareness among people to take care of their health and respond to neurological disorders.
-To all my dear friends who are suffering from this disease, I hope you have a speedy recovery ahead.
International FND Awareness Day quotes
“When a lot of remedies are suggested for a disease, that means it cannot be cured.”
― Anton Chekhov
“There is no cell culture for depression. You can’t see it on a bone scan or an x-ray. Not everyone with depression will show the same behavioral symptoms.”
― Chris Prentiss
“Wellness is not the lack of sickness, but the capacity to overcome sickness.”
― Abhijit Naskar