Great American smoke-out day is celebrated on the third Thursday of November of every year. The day was started to raise awareness about cancer and its effect on people’s mental and physical health. Randolph, Massachusetts, Arthur P. Mullaney began to this day in 1970, which encouraged people to give up a cigarette even for one day.
Great American Smoke out Day Greetings, Messages and Quotes
Great American Smoke out day greetings:
– The great American smoke out day is here with one more reason to give up smoking. Quitting is never an easy option.
– If you have been planning to give up a cigarette, then this day is the best day to plan out how you will quit smoking—happy national great American smoke out the day.
– Smoking cigarettes was and will never be cool. It will give you nothing but just cancer and a lifetime of sorrow for your family. And it will be all your fault.
– You know what is cool? Not smoking a cigarette is the new cold—happy national great American smoke out the day.
– Always remember how your family and friends will feel when they will see you in the traps of the tube every time you pick up a cigarette to smoke.
– Not every hero wears a cap. Some quit smoking for their families—happy national great American smoke out the day.
– If you know any of your family member or friend who needs to quit smoking, start helping them, they need your support and love.
– Every time you smoke a cigarette, remember what kind of environment you will give to your future generations and if they deserve that.
– It might seem challenging to quit smoking, but you know what more difficult is seeing your family crying for you—happy national great American smoke out the day.
Great American smoke out day messages:
– The best thing you can do to your life is to quit smoking, and the worst thing is starting smoking.
– There is no shame in asking for help if you want to quit smoking, but for that, you need to accept that smoking is injurious to your health.
– Initially, it may seem challenging to quit smoking, but once you start doing that, your body will react in such a way you can’t even imagine that, and that would be the most beautiful feeling in this world.
– Smoking controls your mind, so if you really want to quit smoking, then try to take back the control of your mind.
– Sometimes, quitting is the best thing we can do to ourselves; leaving doesn’t always mean you gave up; sometimes, it means you care about yourself.
– After you quit first, it will be unbearable, then it will become bearable, and then, in the end, eventually, it will become your habit.
– Quit smoking not for yourself but for the love of the people who are with you and for your own body.
– Smoking is like a parasite, it takes out the life and money both from you, and you don’t even realize it.
– Here, I quite simply mean I win over my heart and mind.
Great American Smoke out day quotes
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.”
― Mark Twain
“Why do you have a cigarette lighter in your glove compartment?” her husband, Jack, asked her. “I’m bored with knitting. I’ve taken up arson”
― Audrey Niffenegger
“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.”
― Brooke Shields