Apart from Hitler, Monday morning has been the most consistent and common enemy for the mankind. Since the day visits us like a spooky doll in a horror movie, many people have only used insulting adjectives to describe Mondays. It is a known fact that on this special day most of the human beings pretty much drag their bodies off the bed and start living what claimed to be ‘the most exhausting day of the week’.
Even though it is a very integral of the week, people are openly discriminative towards Mondays. But if you think about it, with just a touch of some inspiration, we all can get through this day together.So below is a list of Monday inspirational greetings, messages and quotes to share with your bosses to feel the joy of Monday.
Here are Best Monday Inspiration Messages to Boss
- Dear Sir, the day of Monday has always reminded me of you but not in a bad way. Rather it is you who make the Mondays look like a weekend in here.
- Dear Boss, you have instilled a belief in us that we don’t always need the weekends to enjoy the beauty of a morning. Have an amazing Monday ahead.
- The most special thing about Monday is getting ready to meet you and feel inspired. Thank you so much Boss, for always removing the gloomy essence of Mondays.
- In order to be successful, we shall completely be devoted to our work. Dear Boss, This is what we witness when we see you work especially on Mondays.
- There will always be a new door to choose on a Monday and that is the first thing I learnt from you, Boss. So thank you and have an amazing Monday again.
- Something wonderful is bound to happen on a Monday when we see you leading the meeting regarding a new project. Keep inspiring us forever Dear Boss.
- Respected Boss, All these years at the company has taught me one thing that there is a greater joy in overcoming the Mondays than giving up on it.
- If we are able to start the week with a positive attitude then the rest of the days in the week get easier to deal with. Wish you an inspiring Monday ahead Boss.
_Dear Boss, while the dark clouds of Monday are slowly beginning to form, the only thing that keeps me going is work. Thank you for making my work my religion.
_In my life, many Mondays have come and gone without any productive outcomes. Dear Boss, this has been the case of my life until the day I started working for you.
_Hello Boss, you have taught me that Monday is the day to take action and the rest of the week will be followed as the positive consequences of the action.
_From sorry to glory, insults to results, Mockery to Victory, Monday is the Day to turn things around. Dear Boss, such words of yours has always uplifted me.
_Hello Boss, The king of Day is finally here and there is no better way to start the first day of the week with your infinite wisdoms.
_Good Morning Boss, I hope you start this Monday with newer hopes and faith of a better tomorrow. Wish you a happy Monday and an incredible week ahead.
_A day to start the new week as fresh is the only source of inspiration one needs. Dear Boss, I wish you a motivational Monday ahead.
_For all the strong minded individuals like you, Monday has always been a day to wipe the previous week with a new beginning. Wish you a fresh dose of Inspirational Monday, Boss.
_Dear Boss, One day you told me that Monday will always visit us after the weekends but it’s up to us whether we chose to stay happy with it or not. Thank you again.
_No matter how difficult each and every Mondays tend to become, you have always stood there with no intention of giving up. Dear Boss, I hope you have a splendid Monday.
_Respected Boss, of all the Mondays I have spent in this office, the ones that start with your sessions are the best.
__Mondays are just like the obstacles in all of our lives, it can never be permanent. Dear Boss, Wish you the brightest of Mondays ahead.
_Dear Boss, you have taught me that falling in love with my work is the only effective way to get rid of all the Monday Blues.
_Life is too short to sulk over a Monday as it is going to waste four days of your life every month. So I hope you get to spend an eventful Monday ahead, Boss.
_Good Morning Boss, I believe waking up to a Monday is a gift when you have the best boss around who will continue to push you even when you’re down.
_Hello Boss, I really don’t know why of all the days, people tend to be more tired on a Monday even though the energy is preserved during the weekend.
_Dear Boss, since the day I started working for you I finally understood the meaning of the phrase “Happy Monday”. So thank you very much for making me love Mondays.
_Mondays can be contagious if you have a good boss around and thankfully I have one. Respected Boss, I thank you and wish you to be the same.
_If there is a goal set in our minds then getting out of bed on a Monday wouldn’t seem like a huge deal. One of the many things I have learned from you, Dear Boss.
_Hello Boss, The day which the leaders love and the followers hate is finally here. I hope it will be shiny and fabulous for you.
_No matter how hard the day becomes, like every other day Monday will eventually pass as well. Dear Boss, looking forward to you inspiring us the same way this Monday.
_Good Morning Boss, I just want to say that you have been my greatest motivation in making me attend all the Mondays.
_The quicker we realize that it is just a Monday with a job rather than a doomsday, it’ll be better for the Mankind. May you spend a positive Monday, Boss.
_Good Morning Boss, rise up and attack the day with great enthusiasm is what you teach every Monday. I am glad I attend those Mondays full of pure wisdom.
_Monday, one never knows that it has the potential to be one of the greatest days ever. I sincerely wish you if not great but a very satisfying Monday ahead, Boss.