If you are working as a professional in any office then it is important for you to know how to write an out of office vacation message. Y
ou may be chilling out with your friends and family members in sea beaches or hill stations but there are many people in your office who want to communicate with you, inform you something, or need your advice on something. It can be your secretary, boss or a colleague. An out of office vacation message will let them know that you are out of the station and the date on which you will come back. You can also provide an emergency contact to them in case there is an emergency.
Here are Best professional out of office vacation messages.
- Sorry for the late reply, I am out on vacation for a week now and it won’t be possible for me to reply to your emails before I come back. You can call me if there is any urgency.
- I won’t be there in the office for two weeks. Please send me an e-mail or give a call in my alternate number if you wish to contact me.
- Thanks for showing interest in the conference. I have seen your mail and you will get a reply as soon as I come back from the vacations on 02/01/2019.
- I am busy vacating with my family in a remote hilly station and I won’t get a stable internet connection here. Please wait patiently for the reply to your mail until I join the office next week.
- I have seen your message and I will forward it to the higher authorities concerned once I return from the vacations and join office.
- I am out of office spending my vacations. Please contact my Secretary Michael in case you need something.
- I will be out of office next week. You are welcome to send me an email in my alternate address but expect a delayed reply.
_I won’t be present in the office from 25/12/2018 to 05/01/2019. Please contact the deputy manager, Mrs. Quincy, in case you need any help.
_I couldn’t receive your calls yesterday because I am out of office on a vacation with my friends. Don’t worry I will call you back after two days.
_I have gone through all your emails. Unfortunately, I am out of office now and I need to go through the plans proposed by you once again and discuss it with my superiors once I get back to the office after a week or so. I will get back to you after that.
_I thank you for replying to my mail. I won’t be able to meet you now as I am out of office spending Christmas vacations with my family in the countryside. Come and meet me in my office next Tuesday.
_Dear Susan, I have received the mail that contains your assignment. I won’t be able to check it now as I am out on a trip. I will send you a reply once I get back to work in the first week of August.
_Though I am out on a trip you can always contact me via mail, SMS or a call in case you need any emergency assistance. I will try my best to reply to your messages as fast as possible.
_I will be in Texas this weekend spending a vacation with my family. I won’t be able to reply to any of your emails during that time. Kindly cooperate and wait for my reply. You can contact my colleague Sam if you need any help.
_Mr. Thomas this is to inform you that I have gone through your housing loan request two days ago but I need some more time to approve it due to official reasons and I won’t be available in the office from 01/01/2019 to 10/01/2019. I request you to wait patiently until I join office from 11/01/2019.
_Sorry I won’t be able to meet you in office for two weeks now as I am going abroad with my relatives to spend vacations. I hope you have my alternate mobile number with you. Call me for any help.
_I finished all the important assignments that were pending for a long time. Now I will be out of office for vacations. See you all after a month.
_I hope my absence in office due to vacations does not create a problem for any of my juniors. In case you face any problem with your work please send me a mail. Hope I find time to reply to your emails.
_I have seen your mail boss. I will be grateful to you if you kindly wait for two days before I send you a reply regarding our current project as I am out on vacations.