It is not easy to write a sympathy funeral message. We need to be selective with our words. The message should provide some kind of comfort to the person who has lost his/her beloved one. It is important to extend our sympathy to them and make them feel a little better.
A sympathy funeral message will let the aggrieved person know that there are friends, relatives, and neighbors to support them. Appreciate the achievements of the person who has expired and share the memorable moments you have spent with him/her. You can slip in the message with the flowers.
Here are Best examples of sympathy funeral messages.
- Your father was a wonderful person. He was always there to help us out whenever we needed it. May his soul rest in peace.
- I feel so sorry that your mother is no more. She was a wonderful person who kept motivating you all these years. I will miss her a lot. I extend my sympathy to you.
- I know that nothing can bring back your father again and no one can take his place in your life but in case you need any help, I am always there for you.
- My prayers are with you, may the Almighty Lord lessen your grief and bring you comfort. God bless you. I offer my sympathy to you and your family.
- Your uncle led a life filled with achievements. We all admired him so much for that. We are no less sad at his death.
- I feel so lucky to have met your mother. She had a charming personality and a down-to-earth person. May God bless her soul.
- It feels so painful to know that your elder brother passed away in a car accident. My deepest sympathies for you and your parents.
- I know how much you will miss your aunt. She was like a motherly figure in your life. I am here to share your grief with you.
_I am here to support you as you mourn the death of your wife with whom you spent so many years.
_We know that nothing can repair such a loss, but we all are here with you. Have faith in God, time will heal everything slowly.
_What a fantastic guy John was. It feels so sad that he is no more amongst us. We all offer our sympathy and condolences to you as you mourn the death of your younger brother. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
_From today onwards the shop won’t be the same without your father. He was such a humble person. With you in sorrow.
_May the people around you bring peace and comfort in your life. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
_I have worked together with your father for fifteen years and we have spent so many memorable moments together. My sincere sympathy to you and your family.
_The memories of your uncle will remain with us forever. Wishing you peace.
_Your son was an inspiration to all of us. He was the pride of our school. We offer our sympathy and condolences to his family at this time of grief. May his soul rest in peace.
_I know how much you loved your wife and how much you will miss him. Nothing can explain your grief at this moment. My heart goes out to you at this critical moment.
_Nothing can be compared to the love and care of a mother. I am here sharing your sorrow with you.
_I don’t have words to express my sorrow for your friend’s death. Just a month ago we met and today he is no more. I still can’t believe it. Please know that you can approach me for any kind of help.
_When our beloved ones pass away, the only thing that remains with us is memories. Same in the case of your grandfather. I knew him since my childhood when I used to visit your home with my parents. Sharing your grief my dear friend.
_I passed out from school almost four years ago, but I still remember the classes of Sir Jacob, our maths teacher. I feel so sorry to hear that he is no more. My sympathy for his family. May his soul rest in peace.
_All the people staying in this locality felt so proud of your father. He always kept himself engaged in doing good things for the society. You should follow his footsteps. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
_I will miss the Christmas cake that your grandmother used to make for me every year. I feel so sad that she is no more. Sharing your grief.
_I pray to God that he offers you the strength to endure this loss. I extend my deepest sympathy to you.