People with whom you work throughout the year have a special place in your lives and what better than thanksgiving season to express it. As the holiday season comes down you can wish your colleagues for thanksgiving and let them know that working with them has been a pleasure.
The wishes should convey your gratitude and at the same time reflect a personalized touch that will make the receiver remember you every time. In this
Brilliant Thanksgiving Messages to Co-workers
-As you layout the thanksgiving dinner on the table and soak yourself in the aromas of the food, thank the lord for allowing you such luxuries, and have a happy thanksgiving.
-I wish you a happy thanksgiving season with warm gratitude in my heart for you. I hope you have a great holiday season ahead and enjoy to the fullest.
-My success at work is all due to the guidance you have constantly showered on me at the office. Thank you for the support!
-You are one of the best co-workers I have ever worked with. You make work fun and hence enjoyable. Thank you, partner!
-You are my mentor in the office and have lighted up my path whenever faced with any problem. I wish you all the happiness in this thanksgiving. Hope you have a great year ahead.
-Trust me, without your support I won’t have done any good in the office. You pulled me up when I lost faith on myself. Wishing you all the joyous times in this thanksgiving.
-All my achievements in the organization have been possible due to you! Thanks for being such a great person to be with. Much love on this Thanksgiving Day!
-You make the place a better place to work! Glad to be part of the same team.
-Whenever I need peace of mind, you are my sole resort in the entire company. Always remain this way as I wish you a great thanksgiving for the year.
-I’m lucky to be working with someone like you who has made work much smoother and hassle free for me. You are a genius mate, thanks a lot.
-If someone could ever explain life to me in the best way then it has to be you! I wish you all the happiness you deserve in this thanksgiving.
-Working with you has allowed me to learn so much about corporate and also the industry in totality. I wish you a pleasant and enjoyable thanksgiving. Have fun.
-People in office do not know about my secret to success in the organization. It’s you who has remained at the back and allowed me to move forward and hit the goals every time! I can’t thank you enough for such a role of yours in my life.
– It is rather a blessing to be in a workplace where each employee cares about the other and enjoys a good bond! Glad to be a part of the team. Happy thanksgiving.
– When you take out time to solve my queries, it really means a lot to me! Here’s wishing you an amazing thanksgiving. Enjoy to the fullest with the people you love in life.
– My promotion this year was only possible due to your support and guidance. Wishing you a great thanksgiving holiday ahead. Enjoy responsibly.
– As I worked with you, I kept knowing you as a person and hence a big fan of your personality. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
– Every project that I get to do with you is something that I look forward. Your guide and enlighten me with such knowledge that empowers my know-how of the industry further. Wishing you a happy thanksgiving!
– How amazing it would have been if everyone in the office would be like you! It is people like you who make the office a fun place to be while we work day in and out! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
– After all that we share and discuss, you are a lot more than just a colleague! Happy thanksgiving, I hope you have an amazing holiday ahead.
– I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the positive words you shower on me when I’m down. It is you who make me work harder and not even feeling exhausted! Happy thanksgiving mate.
– Every time a new project comes up, I look around to check whether you are on my team or not! You have an air of confidence around you that makes work easier. Have a great thanksgiving ahead.
– Your approach to any work is exemplary and sets a standard for others to follow. Glad that you are my colleague! Have a fun-filled thanksgiving.
– The consistency with which you keep delivering results is such a learning experience for each of us. Hoping that you have a joyous Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoy to the max!