A stress ball or hand exercise ball is a malleable toy, usually not more than cm in diameter, which is squeezed in the hand and manipulated by the fingers, apparently to mitigate stress and muscle tension or to exercise the muscles of the hand.
Repeatedly squeezing the ball lets go of tension and in turn, helps to relieve stress.
In addition to the mental benefits, stress balls also boost blood circulation and help with the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis — and they’re used as a tool for meditation too. Despite the name, many stress balls are not spherical.
Some are molded in amusing shapes, and pad- or transfer-printed with corporate logos.
Best Stress Slogans
- Stress it out
- Feel better
- Breathe and hold tight
- Say no to stress
- For better health
- Let your anxiety go away
- Learn to let go
- Feel the difference
- Love what you hold
- A true stress buster
They may be presented to employees and clients of companies as promotional gifts. Stress balls are the third most popular promotional gift in the United Kingdom. Because of the many non-spherical shapes now available, stress balls are generically known as stress relievers.
Finding balance in life can be difficult at times. Stress balls are just one way to preoccupy the mind and bring calmness back into daily life. These stress ball slogans offer some wisdom to refocus and rebalance yourself.
Best Stress Slogans
- Focus, listen, breathe.
- Be quiet, be calm and be kind.
- Yes, you can do this.
- How do you spell relief?
- Gone crazy? Be back shortly.
- Hold me tight.
- Live more, worry less
- Be happy, be bright, be you.
Read our blog on how to choose the right slogan.
- Never give up.
- Dear stress, let’s break up!
- I can, I will
- Make way for happiness.
- Inhale peace, exhale stress.
- Prove them wrong.
- Make it happen.
- Hey, stress! Get lost.
- When in doubt, go work out.
- A natural approach to better health.
- A step to better health.
- Be the ball.
- Change the way you feel.
- Give your stress wings and let it fly away.
- Let life be a deep let go.
- Don’t stress too much.
- God will never give you anything that you can’t handle, so don’t stress.
- I can help you!
- Modern stress – toxic evil. Toxic stress – modern evil.
- Find your balance.
- For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.
- Be the ball.
- Keep your health.
- No one can get inner peace by pouncing on it.
- Talking body, listening hands.
- The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.
- We bring health and relaxation to you
- Please relax!
- Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency.
- Treating stress, pain, and injury.
- Look good, feel better, live longer.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- Getting rid of headaches, since.
- Life is a journey, not a race.
Need some inspiration? Read our article on learn to stress less inspiring quotes.
- Choose happily.
- Live more, stress less.
- Find your fire
- Dream big.
- See it, do it, believe it.
- Don’t stress, do your best, forget the rest.
- I always do my best, I believe in me
- Everything is ok.
- I’m okay.
- Let bygones be bygones.
- Bye-bye stress!
- Let’s squeeze your stress.
- I think the most stressed thing in the world is the stress ball, yet keeps a smile on its face.
- When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade.
Looking for more options? Read the stress awareness day messages, wishes and greetings.
Slogans About Stress Management
- Stress it out!
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
- Every moment is a fresh beginning.
- Every day is your best day
- Give your best.
- Shine everyday.
- Rise and shine.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Yes! I am proud of you.
- You can the world.
- Less stuff equals more freedom.
- Change your thoughts and you change the world.
- Happiness lies in gratitude.
- There is happiness everywhere, chase it
- Smile, please.
- Do what is right, not what is easy
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Don’t tell people your plans, show them the results.
- Obstacles are the cost of greatness.
Don’t forget to check out the top stress blogs and pages names.
- Try again, fail again, fail better.
- The rain will pass. Keep your head up. Look for the rainbow.
- Be yourself.
- Be the real you
- Find your reason to be happy.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
- Life is too short to spend in war with yourself.
- When nothing goes right, go left
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.
- Stay foolish to stay sane
- The trouble is, you think you have time.
- Attract what you expect.
- Reflect on what you desire.
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again intelligently.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- Never give up
- Never say never!
- Refuse to stress yourself.
- Focus on what you can control
- Be confident.
- You know you are worth it.
- Go for a walk.
- Let’s talk about it.
- Ask for a hug
- Don’t forget to smile.
- Go to bed early!
- Tomorrow is a new day.
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
- I will breathe.
- Keep your mind stress-free.
- Live a tension-free life.
- If you are depressed, you are living in the past
- You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
- Ignore them.
- If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
- Don’t let go of your peace so easily.
- Keep in the sunlight.
- How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward.
- It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease.
- It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
- Stress happens when your mind resists what is.
- 313+ Peace Slogans to Always Keep the Peace Intact
- 390+ Holistic Business Names Ideas, Suggetions And Domain Ideas
- 185+ Best Smile Slogans and Taglines
- 3376+ Brilliant Sale Slogans And Taglines Attract Customers
- Dodgeball Nicknames: 725+ Cool And Catchy Nicknames
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.