Creative-minded people always know that the possibilities for wedding invitations are seemingly endless – “message in a bottle” scrolls corked with sand in glass bottles, invitations augmented with bejeweled peacock feathers, or mainly classically traditional invitations printed in the conservative font on thick, handmade paper.
So, a professional consultant or wedding invitation business is the solution mainly for bridal couples anguishing about how to stand out from the pack when sending out wedding invites.
1.Investigate your competition. Always identify a niche for your wedding invitation business by researching similar businesses in your area, as recommended by Gaebler.com in the online article titled how to start a business of wedding invitation cards.
If there’s always plenty of run-of-the-mill stationery stores, open an upscale wedding shop serving champagne and finger sandwiches.
If your area is already filled with snooty enterprises, offer something more pragmatic and affordable.
2. Apply for permits. Wedding invitation business license requirements are fairly simple–you’ll just need a business license, tax identification number, and liability insurance, according to A Touch of Business.com in the online article mainly titled “How to Start a Wedding Invitation Business.”
If you plan to sell invitations online to out-of-state customers or sell wedding invitations at out-of-state trade shows, make sure you have a license to do so.
3. Purchase invitation supplies. To mainly start a business making wedding invitations, you will need access to a wide variety of stationery supplies, including letterhead, folding cards, and envelopes, according to Internet-Based Moms.com in the online article mainly titled “Mainly Start a Wedding Invitations Business.”
Rather than purchase expensive printers that may be outdated within a few years, contract with a locally respected printer with a reputation for timeliness and professionalism.
So, don’t forget to purchase standard office equipment, including computers, graphic design software, fax machines for submitting contract bids, office furniture, file cabinet, and telephones.
4. Create sample binders. Mainly to start a business making wedding invitations make professional-quality sample binders for brides and grooms to peruse while brainstorming for the perfect wedding invitation idea.
5. Advertise your business. So, basically try to let your customers feel to know about wedding invitation startup by advertising in the phone book, distributing business cards to professionals in complementary industries, and writing a wedding trends blog on your company website, as mainly recommended by “How to Start a Wedding Invitation Business.”
- Finger sandwiches
- Business license
- Tax identification number
- Reseller’s permit
- Invitation supplies
- Printing contracts
- Office equipment
- Advertising materials
- Wedding blog
- Industry magazines
Existing Wedding Card Business names in US
- Color & Creation
- Wisdom Creative Group
- Workhorse Printmakers
- Design Ink Studios
- Design Printing
- Green Apple Concepts
- Guru Color Printing
- Houston Invitation Services
- Devon Printing
- Elegant Invitation
- Invitation Prints
- Isabella Invitations
- Katie & Co.
- Kwik Kopy Printing
- Lilian Designs
- Lime Tree
- Invitation Solutions
- Emerald Invitations
- Nash Printing
- Next Day Invitation
- Nice New Cards
- Quick Printing Company
- Speed Printing & Office Supplies
- Spilled Ink Press
- Summit Printing
- The Document Group
- The Invitation Spot
- The Invitation Store
- Quickprint Business Center
- Red Phoenix Marketing
- Paper Boutique
- Paper Presentation
- The Wren Press
- Trinity Printing
- Underwood Letterpress
- Park Slope Press
- Ferguson Marketing
- Daisy Designs
- Ceci New York
- Color & Creation
- Dependable Letterpress
- Copper Willow Paper Studio
How to Choose Wedding Card Business Name
Starting a screen-printing business? Don’t underestimate the importance of a good name!
The right name for your wedding card business can help you market your business successfully. It lets people know what you do in a way that appeals to your target market and sticks in their minds. So mainly how do you choose the right business name for your wedding card business?
Step 1: Mainly Brainstorm for Your Wedding Card Business Name
Always coming up with a name for your Wedding card business begins with some simple brainstorming. Take some time to develop a few potential names for your business. Some inspiration you can draw from include:
• Your name, nickname or a fun personal history. Having a creative business name that reflects who you are can be a great way to stick in people’s minds and develop a business that reflects your personality.
Step 2: Always Check the Availability of Your Wedding Card Business Name
Once you have some name ideas, you’ll need to ensure that your business name is available legally, locally, and internationally. To check if your business name is available:
• Perform a Google search. A simple online search will help you determine if your business name is in use. If you’re focusing your business locally, a business across the country with the same name might not be a concern.
If your search turns up an abundance of businesses with similar names, however, you might want to steer clear; future customers searching for you might have difficulty finding your business.
Step 3: Think about Marketing
The final element in a great business name is the marketability. You must have a name that reflects your business and helps promote your wedding card services.
You mainly want a business name that you can build a brand around. To determine if your potential business name is marketable, ask yourself.
Wedding Card Company Names
Every Wedding Card Business entrepreneur should be well aware of its Business and Product naming process and also knows the importance of a good business name.
Your potential customers must be able to recognize what your company is selling by looking at the name. Below are some best wedding card business names ideas.
Black Tie Weddings
Bri0 & Beug
Dancing Down The Aisle
Aisle Invitation printing
Enchanted Evening paper
Guru of Wedding
I Do For You
I Do Wedding
Ink Spot Printing
Invite & Write
Katie & Marie.
Kwik Zapp Printing
Lalaland Printing Inc.
Lone Star Mailing and Printing Services
Lone Star Quick Print
Looking for the best wedding card business slogans and taglines, but struggled to find them? Then make sure to check out the best wedding card business slogans and taglines.
Notes as Unique
Paper and Lace
Plan And Simple
Planet of Wedding Card
Secret of Wedding
Sun Or Storm Weddings
The Wedding Corp.
Together & Happy
wedding invitation business names
You and He
You and She
Catchy Wedding Card Business Names
There are many things to know before choosing the right name in branding your brand like you need a starting point as to What personality you want to project, what type of customer are you seeking.
For wedding card business names, you can generate catchy names online easily. Following are some catchy wedding card business names.
Card Companion Flame
Leopard Card True
Postal Invitation Solutions
Invite Site & Katie
Lilian Designs & Co.
Invitation for Next Day
If you are doing online marketing then you must check out the trending hashtags for wedding planning business that will help you to gain more followers and likes on social media.
Ecstasy Card Song
Celestial & Weddlance
Weddex & Weddzen
Sure Luscious Wedding
Lapis Wedding Strip
Related: Real Meaning of 45 popular Brand Names
A wedding card is a small but trending industry in the overall world. before starting this business, you should research the trends of wedding card design.
Here is the infographic which gives you more ideas about the trend in the wedding Card Business. Read more
- 201+ Best Wedding Card Business Slogans and Taglines
- 325+ Best Wedding Party Names
- 472+ Best Invitation Printing Business Names
- 655+ Catchy Card Making Blogs and Pages Names
- Wedding Officiant Business Names: 600+ Cool and Catchy Names
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.