At this very moment, around 15 percent of iPhone users are walking around with a cracked screen. Our lives mainly run on technology, and when something goes wrong, someone needs to fix it.
So, in truth, we dump a lot of money into our tech problems. Consumers have spent a whopping $10.7 billion on broken iPhones since the product was introduced to the market – and that’s just IP.
Mainly jumping into the world of tech repair doesn’t require a huge upfront investment. This is one business that’s easily scaled, meaning you can start small and work toward a larger end game.
If you mainly have a passion for tinkering with tech, these tips can help you transform your hobby into a profitable business.
- Existing Electronic Repair Store names in US
- How to start a electronic repair shop perfetly
- Best Electronic Repair Store Names Ideas for startups
- catchy Electronic Repair Store Names
Existing Electronic Repair Store names in US
- Gatecom Usa.
- NYC Repair Centre
- St. Mortiz
- Hi-Tech Electronics
- Rossmann Repair Group
- Technetron Electronics
How to start a electronic repair shop perfetly
Identify Your Target Audience and Business Model
Mainly jumping into the world of tech repair can feel rather daunting because there are so many different types of electronics repair shops.
So, when it comes down to it, your business will likely be a mix of four different options: hardware or software repair and a business-to-business or business-to-consumer business model.
Mainly a B2B electronics repair shop works with businesses and services enterprise and corporate technology. B2C operations-basically serve your average consumer – the person who walks in with a shattered iPhone screen, a broken desktop, or some glitchy software.
Choose Your Location
There are a number of small business ideas for electronics repair startups, but it typically goes one of two ways: either you go to your customer or your customer comes to you.
You may offer some light tech support on the phone, but either way, you’re going to have to figure out where you’re going to work.
Get the Proper Licenses, Permits and Insurance
Mainly depending on your location, you might need a license to perform tech repair. So, for example, in New York City, tech repair businesses need an Electronic and Home Appliance Service Dealer License.
You can also apply for this as well as a regular business license at your local municipality. If your business model mainly involves going directly to consumers, you’ll also probably want to invest in liability insurance and bonding.
Get the Equipment
So, in order to successfully repair electronics, you’re going to need to invest in some basic equipment. What you need depends on your niche.
For example, if you’re fixing Samsung phones, you might want to get some lithium batteries that don’t explode.
Jokes aside, you’ll probably need things like testing equipment, heat guns, scrubbers, screwdrivers, and plastic wedges that help you remove phone screens without damage. Diagnostic equipment doesn’t have to be a large upfront investment.
Launch a Website With a Marketing Plan
One of the topmost important steps to launching a tech repair business is having a solid website and marketing plan. So, Gill believes a solid website that functions on mobile and a great online presence can be the key to bringing in new customers.
How to Name a Business
Mainly deciding what to call your business is a fun and exciting part of starting a business. But mainly the process can also be a hard stop for business owners struggling to find the perfect balance of wit, relevance, and personality.
- Make it short. “Remember, your domain will also be used for social media profiles, so shorter is better”.
- Make it memorable. “We mainly don’t type anymore, so make your name easy to remember,”. “Also, if you have the kind of business that you’ll be promoting via video or radio, you’ll want to be able to say it and have people remember it.”
- Make it pronounceable. This is just as important as being memorable, “because if people can’t pronounce it, they won’t be able to remember or spell it.”
- It should be easy to spell a single way. “You mainly don’t want to waste your marketing time and money teaching people how to spell your name. That doesn’t mean that you can’t get creative.”
- Your business name should be “descriptive” or “brandable.” Taylor cites her own company name, DIYMarketers, which she said is “so clear, so brandable you always don’t need to be a mainly rocket scientist to understand what kind of site this is.”
- Don’t use hyphens. “Hyphens always confuse people and will literally send your potential customers to someone else when they type in your domain without the hyphen,”.
If you find yourself really struggling to pick a name, you may not be stuck with it. Companies change their names all the time
Best Electronic Repair Store Names Ideas for startups
Every Electronic Repair Store entrepreneur should be well aware of its Business and Product naming process and also knows the importance of a good business name.
Your potential customers must be able to recognize what your company is selling by looking at the name.
Communication Chimp Repairs
Re Electronic repair
Best Deal Door
Fission Vine Two
Planning to start an electronic repair store? So make sure to read out the steps to starting an electronics repair business
Byte Let’s Solved
Little Ultra Techcare
catchy Electronic Repair Store Names
There are many things to know before choosing the right name is a branding of your brand like you need a starting point as to What personality you want to project, what type of customer are you seeking.
Safe Compute Repair
Repair Novus Power
Repair Linear Legacy
Book Bites Electronics
Nova dot Electronics
Up Tors Electronics
Started an electronic shop, but not getting any catchy slogan? So check out the catchy electronics shop slogans and taglines.
Urban Soal Electronics
Repido X Electronics
Flexo Dot Electronics
Tele Future Electronics
On tell Electronics
Ele Edu Electronics
Easter Side Electronics
Magma House Electronics
Safe House Electronics
Nuke Sight Electronics
Lake bloom Electronics
City Front Electronics
Lighte on Electronics
Fast Fairy Electronics
True Aura Electronics
Silver Spark Electronics
Shock Aura Electronics
Beyond Moment Electronics
- 370+ Best Diesel Repair Shop Names Ideas
- 189+ Best Credit Repair Slogans And Taglines
- 570+ Catchy Computer Repair Slogans And Taglines
- 444+ Good Agri Equipment Business Names
- 564+ Catchy Home Repair Business Names
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.